#3 National Seed

Advertisement
So it was a crazy claim to say that they could go 6-2 against that schedule?

It was crazy to assume it, yes. Which is why I didn't and made the rational statement that they wouldn't be a national seed.

They did it. Congrats to them. But it was improbable. Which is what I based my prediction on.

Advertisement
So it was a crazy claim to say that they could go 6-2 against that schedule?

It was crazy to assume it, yes. Which is why I didn't and made the rational statement that they wouldn't be a national seed.

They did it. Congrats to them. But it was improbable. Which is what I based my prediction on.

No one assumed it. The guy just said it was possible because of who they would have to play. Then you jumped all over him and said LSU wouldn't be a national seed. Maybe leave your crystal ball at home next year.

Mental midget is consistently wrong all season and lambasts others for actually using logic in their assumptions. Dumber than dirt this hockey troll. Troll might have a stroke if UM makes it to Omaha.

giphy.gif

Mental midget is consistently wrong all season and lambasts others for actually using logic in their assumptions. Dumber than dirt this hockey troll. Troll might have a stroke if UM makes it to Omaha.

We made it to Omaha last year. No stroke. Just failure.

Advertisement
Shut the **** up Jagr.

You wrong 100% of the time, and never take any responsibility for it, but someone else is wrong once, takes responsibility for it, and yet you still spend 100 posts attacking them.

You must have some sort of blackmail on the mods because if that isn't harassment, I don't know what is

Advertisement
Shut the **** up Jagr.

You wrong 100% of the time, and never take any responsibility for it, but someone else is wrong once, takes responsibility for it, and yet you still spend 100 posts attacking them.

You must have some sort of blackmail on the mods because if that isn't harassment, I don't know what is

All of my posts are about the topic. All of your posts are meant to attack me. That's pretty much the definition of harassment. You don't even pretend to mix in any baseball talk.

Only a fool regards Omaha as failure. Making Omaha is the equivalent of a Final Four in basketball.

While I want national titles I agree with this. Making it to Omaha means it has been a succeful (not elite) season. Omaha is always the goal. To make it an amazing season we need to make a lot of noise when we get there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back