#3 National Seed

NJ continued with this:

LSU is 1 game out of third place overall in the SEC. They are #12 in the RPI with a series vs the Gator this weekend.
They also have a great opportunity to make noise in the SEC tournament.

So, again, he never said "LSU will be a national seed". He provided a scenario in which they could become a national seed, and it happened.

You, though....."they will not be a national seed".

And you still want to fight this as though you know how the process works. Fascinating.

Advertisement
Wrong. His quote is above. Being incorrect is one thing. Being intellectually dishonest is quite another. He never said LSU "would be" a national seed.

Then what is he bragging about?

The guy is a clown who got lucky (or didn't because he never made the claim) and now he's trolling for credit.

No, he's trolling to expose you for the *** that you are. You tried to make him look stupid and it blew up on you.

Was it really that far-fetched that LSU could win six of their last eight games? That's what you call a "crazy claim"?

Brian: The conference tournaments don't mean all that much. Certainly 'making noise' isn't sufficient to make them a national seed.

They only went 6-2 to finish the year. Was that enough noise to make them a national seed?

Advertisement
Brian: Your silly fanboy talk was regarding the conference tournaments which are largely irrelevant to seeding.

So, did they get a national seed by going 2-1 against Florida, since the tournament was largely irrelevant?

So, again, he never said "LSU will be a national seed". He provided a scenario in which they could become a national seed, and it happened.

You, though....."they will not be a national seed".

And you still want to fight this as though you know how the process works. Fascinating.

Nobody said they couldn't be a national seed. Again. You're just making stuff up.

I said they wouldn't be which was a prediction about how I thought their season would finish. They had Florida to end the season. The fact that they won that series was an improbability.

If they had won one less game against Florida (and tied for 5th in the league) they would not have been a national seed. You understand that?

They barely got in and they got in because of an improbability.

You still don't understand probabilities.

No, you took it a step further and said they WOULDN'T, which makes your stance even more incorrect.

Saying couldn't would've been wrong and silly to say.

Saying wouldn't is just my prediction based on the probability.

It was an improbability that came true by the thinnest of margins.

Congrats.

Advertisement
There's no way that LSU, winners of 8 straight, could finish the season 6-2. Crazy claim.

Again.

Another thing I never said.

You always lie when we get to this point.

You said he made a crazy claim. His claim was that LSU could sneak into the national seed picture with a strong finish. Therefore, finishing the season strong is a crazy claim. How can you run from this?

Advertisement
So, did they get a national seed by going 2-1 against Florida, since the tournament was largely irrelevant?

Yes.

Conference standing is what mattered.

If they lose 2 of 3 to Florida and finish tied for 5th they don't get the national seed.

Simple.

Guy acts like a d!ck, is dead wrong, and still acts like a d!ck and pretends like he nailed it the whole time.

You said he made a crazy claim. His claim was that LSU could sneak into the national seed picture with a strong finish. Therefore, finishing the season strong is a crazy claim. How can you run from this?

I never said there was no way LSU could finish 6-2.

You always lie like this when failing to make a point.

Guy acts like a d!ck, is dead wrong, and still acts like a d!ck and pretends like he nailed it the whole time.

I never pretended to nail it. In fact I admitted that I was wrong because LSU did get a national seed.

But none of that makes my statement irrational.

You're irrational for not understanding that.

Advertisement

I never said there was no way LSU could finish 6-2.

You always lie like this when failing to make a point.

Did you say that NJ made a crazy claim? Which part of his claim was crazy, then?

I never pretended to nail it. In fact I admitted that I was wrong because LSU did get a national seed.

But none of that makes my statement irrational.

You're irrational for not understanding that.

This is tough for you because you crowned yourself the Selection Show expert. Hopefully next year you will understand that it's pretty stupid to make absolute statements about teams that potentially have 6 remaining games against top 10 teams.

Did you say that NJ made a crazy claim? Which part of his claim was crazy, then?

Yes because the 6th place team in the SEC that closes with the # 1 team in the country is not in some discussion to be a national seed. They had to finish furiously just to be considered for # 8.

Yes because the 6th place team in the SEC that closes with the # 1 team in the country is not in some discussion to be a national seed. They had to finish furiously just to be considered for # 8.

So it was a crazy claim to say that they could go 6-2 against that schedule?

Advertisement
Back