#3 National Seed

FAU doesn't have the arms to keep up with us, but they can hit the ball and are very solid up the middle. Two local products at 2nd and SS Stephen Kerr (Coral Springs Charter) and Cj Chatham (American Heritage) studs up the middle. Chatham should get drafted pretty highly in a few weeks.

Everybody who follows the sport seriously knows that FAU is a really good club.

They've pushed two of our national seeds to the last pitch (1999 and 2003).

Jagr says they're second tier because they're not in the top 25 in the RPI and completely ignores how playing in a small conference inhibits a team's chances at a high RPI rating so prepare yourself. [MENTION=14309]Brian Piccolo[/MENTION]

Advertisement
FAU doesn't have the arms to keep up with us, but they can hit the ball and are very solid up the middle. Two local products at 2nd and SS Stephen Kerr (Coral Springs Charter) and Cj Chatham (American Heritage) studs up the middle. Chatham should get drafted pretty highly in a few weeks.

Jagr says they're second tier because they're not in the top 25 in the RPI and completely ignores how playing in a small conference inhibits a team's chances at a high RPI rating so prepare yourself. [MENTION=14309]Brian Piccolo[/MENTION]

They're second tier because they're in a sht conference and their post-season success consists of making it to the post-season every other year.

Please show me how they are in the same company as Vanderbilt, LSU, Louisville, Florida, etc. I would love to hear this.

They're second tier because they're in a sht conference and their post-season success consists of making it to the post-season every other year.

Please show me how they are in the same company as Vanderbilt, LSU, Louisville, Florida, etc. I would love to hear this.
Second tier teams don't make the dance as a top 2 seed jagqueen....it'll be like calling Wichita state or Gonzaga second tier in basketball even though they constantly beat big conference teams but you're too stupid to realize that.

Conference USA is not a 'sht' league. It's a 4-bid league this year and it was a 3-bid league last year.

Second tier teams don't make the dance as a top 2 seed jagqueen....it'll be like calling Wichita state or Gonzaga second tier in basketball even though they constantly beat big conference teams but you're too stupid to realize that.

So your "top tier" includes 32 teams? That's a pretty big First Tier.

Advertisement

Jagr says they're second tier because they're not in the top 25 in the RPI and completely ignores how playing in a small conference inhibits a team's chances at a high RPI rating so prepare yourself. @Brian Piccolo

You did just pick 3/8 national seeds to compare Fau to. What would happen if Fau played a weekend series with Ga Tech, Unc, College of Charleston, Boston College, Duke, Kentucky, Uga? Aren't most of these teams second tier/post season type teams?

Conference USA is not a 'sht' league. It's a 4-bid league this year and it was a 3-bid league last year.

Not even that [MENTION=14309]Brian Piccolo[/MENTION]. If he calls FAU a second tier team for playing in a **** conference, he's sh*tting on teams like Rice, Coastal Carolina, UL Lafayette, Southern Miss, Cal State Fullerton, and Dallas Baptist and calling them "second tier" too even though some of those teams have made the CWS

Not even that. If he calls FAU a second tier team for playing in a **** conference, he's sh*tting on teams like Rice, Coastal Carolina, UL Lafayette, Southern Miss, Cal State Fullerton, and Dallas Baptist "second tier" too even though some of those teams have made the CWS

Fresno St the year we had one of the best squads we've had!

Advertisement
The committee stated that FAU would have hosted if "they had a suitable stadium", which implies that they are a top-16 team and also invalidates the mental-midget's argument.

The committee stated that FAU would have hosted if "they had a suitable stadium", which implies that they are a top-16 team and also invalidates the mental-midget's argument.

And shows how flawed the system is when it comes to college baseball seeding and selection.

Not even that [MENTION=14309]Brian Piccolo[/MENTION]. If he calls FAU a second tier team for playing in a **** conference, he's sh*tting on teams like Rice, Coastal Carolina, UL Lafayette, Southern Miss, Cal State Fullerton, and Dallas Baptist and calling them "second tier" too even though some of those teams have made the CWS

The fact that you included FAU with Rice and Cal State Fullerton proves to me that I am wasting my time by talking to an FAU plant. No one on the planet thinks that those three programs should be grouped together.

I see right through you guys. You're terrified that your precious #3 RPI is going to get exposed for what we really are, so you have to build FAU up to be the next Fullerton.

Committee says FAU is worthy of host, but mental-midget persists. Committee says FAU is top-16 but ape says no, so it is "no".

How dumb can someone be?

Advertisement
Committee says FAU is worthy of host, but mental-midget persists. Committee says FAU is top-16 but ape says no, so it is "no".

How dumb can someone be?

FAU got screwed being put in the same regional as the #3 team in the country. Miami should win this region but FAU is not the third worst #2 seed either.

Last edited:
The fact that you included FAU with Rice and Cal State Fullerton proves to me that I am wasting my time by talking to an FAU plant. No one on the planet thinks that those three programs should be grouped together.

FAU finished in 1st place in Conference USA. Ahead of Rice.

I see right through you guys. You're terrified that your precious #3 RPI is going to get exposed for what we really are, so you have to build FAU up to be the next Fullerton.

I've been confident all year.

You've been getting predictions dead wrong since February but you swagger around like you're nailing it.

Advertisement
FAU got screwed being put in the same regional as the #3 team in the country. Miami should win this region but FAU is not the third worst #2 seed either.

That's the main point.

It's unfair to both teams. We should be matched up with the third worst 2-seed and so on.

But we're not.

Ignoring Jagr for a second, hopefully people can appreciate what (despite losing 4 key players) a great regular season this team had.

-#3 national seed
-#3 rpi
-fewest losses out of any team in the nation except Bryant
-lost only 2 series the entire year
-ACC regular season champions

Morris did a great job with this group of players, as this team has definitely overachieved. Very excited to see what these guys can do in the post-season

what (despite losing 4 key players) a great regular season this team had.
-#3 national seed
-#3 rpi

Morris did a great job with this group of players, as this team has definitely overachieved.

Good grief. You just created Brian Piccolo's off-season handbook for him.

Hey Brian, why did we fizzle out in the post-season again?

"It's random. We should be celebrating [Fill in regular season accomplishment here] which is amazing considering [Fill in tuition/ recruiting luck excuse here]."

Ignoring Jagr for a second, hopefully people can appreciate what (despite losing 4 key players) a great regular season this team had.

-#3 national seed
-#3 rpi

Morris did a great job with this group of players, as this team has definitely overachieved. Very excited to see what these guys can do in the post-season

Very well put. Morris got everything out of the team that anyone could. He should be National Coach of the year. Let's hope we can get it done in the postseason.

Advertisement
Back