2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FWIW, I saw a comment that the distance was too far for him.

Like it or not, there are other factors these kids think about.
True. Justin Scott is a good example. Miami was too far for his mom. Osu is a 45 minute flight from Chicago.

This would be devastating

Losing guys like Stewart…eh…

People throwing around the “getting bodied” line way too much but this would be like we just got nuts dragged across our face on a dunk

Advertisement
FWIW, I saw a comment that the distance was too far for him.

Like it or not, there are other factors these kids think about.
Isn't that the same reason why Justin Scott choose the BuckEyes.

Signed,

Peruche

You pointed out 3 guys. He has over a 91.4% accuracy rate in 2024 kids. Sure there's a chance he's wrong again...but it ain't big.

Delusional.
The big battles where the kids are guarded are what i care about, not some kids thats been hinting where they leaning. The ones where the kids have been really guarded, they have been getting them wrong, much more than previously. Aint nobody delusional.

How much of that 91.4% werent even hard to guess where the kid was going?

Advertisement
Not coming at you but that's just an excuse imo. If you're going all the way from Washington to Texas, who cares about going to Miami? It's like an extra 2 hours flying maybe.
It’s the same or less travel time. From Seattle you’d connect in Dallas. There’s non stop flights from Seattle to Miami. Hoya just brought up what another poster said so not sure if it’s a real reason given but if it is it’s an excuse for other things.

Advertisement
Sure was. You feel smarter cause you said he didn't? You are. You win....which means the team we support loses. Makes sense.

I'm not saying that as if I've won anything. As you said we all lose and I'm truly disappointed for us all. I said it more as if maybe you'll pause the next time you want to shame us for being skeptical before you decide to be.

Advertisement
Not coming at you but that's just an excuse imo. If you're going all the way from Washington to Texas, who cares about going to Miami? It's like an extra 2 hours flying maybe.
Probably about the same because you definitely can find direct flights from Seattle to Miami. But you aren't finding anything direct from Seattle to College Station.

Not buying the distance line. Maybe TAMU offered more or maybe the kid just wants to play in the SEC.

I'm not saying that as if I've won anything. As you said we all lose and I'm truly disappointed for us all. I said it more as if maybe you'll pause the next time you want to shame us for being skeptical before you decide to be.

I'm a glass half full kinda dude. Just the way it is. And as I said in this thread, I'll wait until the ink is dried before I judge anything. But the road to the Top 10 isn't looking great as we sit here on 8/7, I will say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back