2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This **** getting exhausting. Insiders keep saying our money is right, but I don’t buy it. Mario didn’t just forget how to recruit over a three month period.

If all is equal, losing kids to Bama, OSU etc makes sense. But aTm? Just as bad as us last year + Mario has been recruiting this kid for years.. we’re down bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami getting absolutely abused on the trail. NIL clearly isn't competitive, very disturbing.
If Ahfua and Cole updates weren't enough, 247 Miami site had some poster saying that some FSU writers were getting close to putting in a flip for Artavius.

Sadly the way things are going, this wouldn't surprise me (although I think he sticks...for now). FSU must have cracked the code and found out landing big-time players by actually spending money (on top of their winning season) would generate momentum...genius. Not sure Miami hasn't thought of that this cycle.

Class would be in the 20's if that were to happen, by the way.

If Ahfua and Cole updates weren't enough, 247 Miami site had some poster saying that some FSU writers were getting close to putting in a flip for Artavius.

Sadly the way things are going, this wouldn't surprise me (although I think he sticks...for now).
Yeah, I had already resigned to having a subpar class but with all this recent news the red flags are everywhere. This os extremely concerning, NIL is clearly not that good.

What a joke Mario been on him for years and he randomly likes a&m
Thats crazy!! doesnt seem like a culture fit for a Samoan kid @ A&M??? Wtf is going on Mario needs to figure some **** out this cycle looking bleak

Advertisement
This **** getting exhausting. Insiders keep saying our money is right, but I don’t buy it. Mario didn’t just forget how to recruit over a three month period.

If all is equal, losing kids to Bama, OSU etc makes sense. But aTm? Just as bad as us last year + Mario has been recruiting this kid for years.. we’re down bad.
Still can’t compete with A&M money

Thats crazy!! doesnt seem like a culture fit for a Samoan kid @ A&M??? Wtf is going on Mario needs to figure some **** out this cycle looking bleak
Exactly there's no poly connection at Texas either or they don't develop o-linemen for the NFL so I'm just confused by this. I could understand Utah

Advertisement
So is it NIL or the coaching staff? The issue has to be somewhere.
We'll never know, because Mario and the information about this program is treated like an Iraqui interrogation camp conceived a child with Alcatraz.

He'll lose the fanbase in just two years if he doesn't win 8+ games.

Yeah, I had already resigned to having a subpar class but with all this recent news the red flags are everywhere. This os extremely concerning, NIL is clearly not that good.
Y’all keep bringing up nil like this Ruiz shît isn’t out there for everybody to see. You don’t think teams are using this against Miami with parents and kids? Regardless if miami still has legit nil money without Ruiz he became the face of it because he ran his mouth so much

Imagine where we would be right now if we didn’t fire manure. I shudder at the possibility.

Don’t get me wrong right now sucks but if Mario didn’t come the investment would suck and the recruiting would suck worse

Fong ball to A&M
Angry Fed Up GIF

Are we also about to lose breland to these fools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back