#2 Ohio State vs #3 Oregon

Advertisement
I agree. I don’t think Day has been elite as a head coach. They win a large amount of their games and recruit well so I think he’s been a stable hire, unlike Napier with the gator. He can still **** around and win a Natty. Harbaugh did after many years.
People always underestimate what OSU is working with…somehow. They are the richest program in America (revenue) People from Florida just assume on it’s Ohio it’s ****** and boring.

Which it is…but they are rich as **** and they got nothing else to do so football it is.

Dont get me wrong Day is no bum. He’s actually incredible at fundraising and the CEO role that’s why they keep him. But he’s not their OC anymore for a reason. (At least this is what I am told from people really close to the program that donate **** tons of money anyway)

Last edited:
People always underestimate what OSU is working with…somehow. They are the richest program in America. People from Florida just assume on it’s Ohio it’s ****** and boring.

Which it is…but they are rich as **** and they got nothing else to do so football it is.

Dont get me wrong Day is no bum. He’s actually incredible at fundraising and the CEO role that’s why they keep him. But he’s not their OC anymore for a reason. (At least this is what I am told from people really close to the program that donate **** tons of money anyway)
They have more money than Texas and aTm???

Advertisement
They are always #1 on money lists

Now don’t get me wrong…I’m not sure how that factors in everything but they make by far the most revenue

Over $250 mill I think in 2023
I wonder how it translates on the NIL side??? They make money but the NIL money needs to come from other sources. So they have a lot of money coming into their program through school revenue sources but where are they as it relates to NIL? I would be willing to guess that we offered JJ Smith more money on the NIL side

Advertisement
I wonder how it translates on the NIL side??? They make money but the NIL money needs to come from other sources. So they have a lot of money coming into their program through school revenue sources but where are they as it relates to NIL? I would be willing to guess that we offered JJ Smith more money on the NIL side
So from what I was told this last year we outbid them for Smith but then OSU basically had a come to Jesus moment with their NIL people and they went ham

Its also why they basically had a 310+ point 2025 class wrapped up a week later

They had just lost to Michigan and people were fuming. They had been fighting the NIL process until then but they flexed pretty hard

Again I’ve heard some things from the Miami side on Smith as well but the OSU stuff also does make sense to me

Regardless of who is rich and who isn’t this is some pretty crazy numbers right here

IMG_7481.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
People always underestimate what OSU is working with…somehow. They are the richest program in America. People from Florida just assume on it’s Ohio it’s ****** and boring.

Osu fans swear that they still run day’s system but chip calls play and has some latitude.

Osu fans swear that they still run day’s system but chip calls play and has some latitude.
Yeah I’m not a huge like offense guru but **** those plays they were running yesterday looked all Chip Kelly to me. Day had really seemed to fall out of favor ironically for his playcalling in short yardage and red zone last year. It was all very familiar for a Miami fan to read

Advertisement
Back