#2 Ohio State vs #3 Oregon

Yeah it actually all ties in together. Good discussion.

I mentioned Day is certainly a good coach, maybe not elite in that regard, but the man raises crazy money for the program and it keeps them running with these schools. I mean look at their class. Best CBs in the nation from Texas and Alabama and where are they going? OSU. (For now)

So seems like they know it would be dumb to get rid of Day when they can throw some money at any potential “issues” he might have.
Not to mention, who exactly would they hire to replace Day?

OSU going to bring Meyer back, bring Saban out of retirement?

No.

Advertisement
I hate Taint, but yeah they are part of the small elite which is aggravating. Which brings me to the main point, and you aren’t guilty of but many on this board are and that is basically everyone is a corch by their standards.

****, before Harbaugh won a chip last year people were saying he was a corch on this site. This is a dude that was successful at every stop he was at including leading a team to the Super Bowl.

Yet because he couldn’t beat Taint early in his career he was labeled a corch, never mind that he won 10 in 3 of his first 4 years there.

I see people label James Franklin a corch and while yeah dude hasn’t been able to win the big game, he wins.

We have created this narrative where anyone but the likes of Jimmy Johnson are corches. Of course we will have a different criteria for whomever is our current HC.
Lol anyone calling Harbaugh a corch compared to Day would be silly. The guy went to a SB and did things no one will probably do again at Stanford. The two aren't comparable. He earned a long leash because of what he had done before. Day has no background to have earned anything. He is in a league of his own of being a guy was unproven and got an elite gig.

Lol anyone calling Harbaugh a corch compared to Day would be silly. The guy went to a SB and did things no one will probably do again at Stanford. The two aren't comparable. He earned a long leash because of what he had done before. Day has no background to have earned anything. He is in a league of his own of being a guy was unproven and got an elite gig.
Yet many did so on here which is my point.

Will Howard da GOAT….one heck of a cross country plane ride coming up LOL

Lanning and Co. tried their best to give OSU this game….how you have 12 on the field IMMEDIATELY following a timeout is beyond me…he’s lucky to survive this one

I actually think it was a great strategy by the CIS Anointed Gameday Coaching GAWD Dan Lanning.

They are out of FG range 5 yards won’t hurt. You have an extra guy to stop the play.

The time on the clock is not reset.

So you get the stop and leave them with 6 seconds left.

Genius!! Moar Corches should do this!

[CIS swears every coach is a better gameday coach than Mario…yet watching games have told me all these guys are very similar.]

Advertisement
I hate Taint, but yeah they are part of the small elite which is aggravating. Which brings me to the main point, and you aren’t guilty of but many on this board are and that is basically everyone is a corch by their standards.

****, before Harbaugh won a chip last year people were saying he was a corch on this site. This is a dude that was successful at every stop he was at including leading a team to the Super Bowl.

Yet because he couldn’t beat Taint early in his career he was labeled a corch, never mind that he won 10 in 3 of his first 4 years there.

I see people label James Franklin a corch and while yeah dude hasn’t been able to win the big game, he wins.

We have created this narrative where anyone but the likes of Jimmy Johnson are corches. Of course we will have a different criteria for whomever is our current HC.
The Harbaugh stuff was hilarious, and I thought that when it was looking like he might get fired.

At least some people are saying Lanning sucks or is overrated now whoch is also hilarious. Guy's probably a top 5 coach already.

Advertisement
I'll take Dan Lanning as a head coach any day of the year.
lJ0JGfNBrRWJVCRChd.gif

l0K4mq3yRICCW4czm (1).gif

i9YfqLseqDTlXAWWsj.gif

Yall not gon say nothing?

Advertisement
Back