#2 Ohio State vs #3 Oregon

you typed a whole book to not acknowledge those players he recruited for multiple years, because thats how he does it, were already sold on going to Oregon. The work was essentially done for Lanning. The players I mentioned are KEY players on that team. You see how he recruits here, 2026 and 2027 guys already on campus and relationships being built. It's like yall live in an alternate reality to make a point.

Jesus Christ. Just stop.

Conerly was CB’d to USC b4 Lanning, & Jordan James was a UGA commit that flipped to Oregon on 2/2/2022.

U r looking goofy af right now, & I respect u as a poster, but u r trying WAY too hard. Leave this subject alone, PLEASE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you know what you’re right. Lanning came in and in one month signed a bunch of elite recruits that Mario never recruited to the school before left ….got it👍

I see u didn’t see my edit, but

-Conerly was heading to SC, until Lanning got to Oregon
-Jordan James was committed to UGA before Lanning flipped him on NSD
-Khamari Terrell was on the brink of committing to Baylor before Lanning
-Kawika Rogers wasn’t even offered until 01/17/2022
-Dave Luli de-committed from Oregon, was CB’d to come to Miami w/ Mario, & re-committed to Lanning
-Emar’rion Winston de-committed, was CB’d to UF, & re-committed to Lanning

The rest of that class transferred out. But listen, u can believe in fairytales if u want.

Don’t get me wrong, Ryan Day is James Franklin with much better talent. Always chokes in big games. But the slander is so funny to me. The guy is a shanked FG away from being a champion and the entire narrative being flipped on its head. And on the flip side, Kirby being known as the guy who corched his way out of back to back titles. Much like Mario is a Covid breakout gifting him a Pac 12 title trip, from being a guy who just had 1 good season.

Don’t overreact. OSU wins a rematch between these teams.

Don’t get me wrong, Ryan Day is James Franklin with much better talent. Always chokes in big games. But the slander is so funny to me. The guy is a shanked FG away from being a champion and the entire narrative being flipped on its head. And on the flip side, Kirby being known as the guy who corched his way out of back to back titles. Much like Mario is a Covid breakout gifting him a Pac 12 title trip, from being a guy who just had 1 good season.

Don’t overreact. OSU wins a rematch between these teams.
Ryan Day is a corch who somehow got a premiere job maybe because Urban Meyer said so I'm not sure. I don't know in what world a guy with this resume ends up the coach of OSU. He hasn't proven anything except he hasn't crashed the car. He is just idly cruising and isn't elite. Anywhere else I'm not sure he is a top 10 coach.

1000055949.jpg

Advertisement
I would disagree immensely. We re playing CUP CAKE TEAMS and struggling mightly in the secondary.
Then you haven't watched anything. Bama and Georgia's secondary have both been lit up along with everyone else. The DB play this year has been bad. It's similar to the season a few years back when the Mullen led Gators went toe to toe with Bama. For some reason the offenses that year were just really good and the secondary play was bad. This year feels similar.

Then you haven't watched anything. Bama and Georgia's secondary have both been lit up along with everyone else. The DB play this year has been bad. It's similar to the season a few years back when the Mullen led Gators went toe to toe with Bama. For some reason the offenses that year were just really good and the secondary play was bad. This year feels similar.
You’d be better off trying to explain this to your dog than him just saying

Who cares about Mario and Oregon anymore outside of TrumpyCane when he troll's Oregon fans asking why Lanning couldn't win a Pac 12 title with the most talented roster in the Pac 12

Advertisement
Ryan Day is a corch who somehow got a premiere job maybe because Urban Meyer said so I'm not sure. I don't know in what world a guy with this resume ends up the coach of OSU. He hasn't proven anything except he hasn't crashed the car. He is just idly cruising and isn't elite. Anywhere else I'm not sure he is a top 10 coach.

View attachment 307112
The guy is 61-9 and a shanked FG (not his fault) away from being a national champion. Half of his losses came against the eventual national champ. If you think he isn’t an elite coach idk what to tell you.

Advertisement
The guy is 61-9 and a shanked FG (not his fault) away from being a national champion. Half of his losses came against the eventual national champ. If you think he isn’t an elite coach idk what to tell you.
That's not the point. What did he do to even get that position.

That's not the point. What did he do to even get that position.
Nobody cares how someone got the job if they’re good at it. Lincoln Riley got a premiere job after a couple years as well. Lanning didn’t have a long career before he got a premiere job. It’s not unheard of.

Advertisement
Back