WR Daylyn Upshaw commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Don't understand it man. Mario's been here 3 years and people are still doubting him. 🤦🤷
It’s easy to see when people are trolling

There’s “evals” our staff has clearly made with positions like OL, CB that we need to see play out

With skill positions we’ve been getting guys that have been recruited by everyone. It’s not the same

Maybe someone like CWH applies? Shemar Kirk? But for the most part our skill guys have been dogfights with top flight programs. Those aren’t evals. So it doesn’t even make any sense.

Advertisement
Reminds me of a thicker Daz Worsham

del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
Adjustment at :57…Route running at 3:00

That's BIG TIME

For those saying he's slow…Then every day on that tape must be running a 5.2…Because except for the late underthrows, he's 3 to 5 yards past everyone DB on those deep balls. (I understand that is the route running, but still…He's not Santana Moss, but he's not hurting for speed either)

He is the Bill Walsh type receiver. His body control is stupid and he put dbs on roller skates over and over. Very strong and hard to bring down.

I think this kid becomes a strong playmaker for us. Great complement for some speed receivers.

Advertisement
No idea how fast he is but he doesn't look slow thats for sure. Baffling to me how Miami has had Berrios and now Restrepo produce at high levels and posters complain about speed on a recruits tape. Only thing that matters is if he will have an A+ work ethic and competitive nature to be the best player he can be.
Posters complain ... period...LOL!!!... The tape coulda been blank.. doesn't matter... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No idea how fast he is but he doesn't look slow thats for sure. Baffling to me how Miami has had Berrios and now Restrepo produce at high levels and posters complain about speed on a recruits tape. Only thing that matters is if he will have an A+ work ethic and competitive nature to be the best player he can be.

Only thing that matters is can he get open and can he catch on contested throws…

Advertisement
lol not because they were white skinned meant they were/aare slow.

1.) both hare hispanic...

Braxton Berrios runs a sub 4.4 40 and an insane shuttle.

Restrepo is probably int he 4.5 highs but he is also quick with shuttle and built at like 5'10 200

But i 100 percent get your point lol

Advertisement
Back