Would you change the OL lineup?

Can't somebody just play around with the OL combos in EA College Football 2025 and give us all the correct answer? Put this baby to bed once and for all.

Advertisement
CIS is bipolar. They ***** about Fraggle threads but also ***** about threads that elicit good conversation and discussion.

"But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling to their playmates, “‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn".

Wisdom is justified by her children.
¡Lloran cuando se la meten, y gritan cuando se la sacan!

Advertisement
LT Bell
RG Rivers
C Carpenter
RG Cooper
RT Mauignoa

Best five, and no one is playing out of position (i.e., Rivers is elite guard as well as tackle).

No way Bell at LT is our best lineup. That's a move you'd maybe make if McCoy were a complete liability.

wtf…..

Why in the world would we move Francis who has one of the best OTs in the country this year? You put Rivers back at LT because he’s one of the best tackles in the conference. The interior 3 are just fine.

As D Money and Pete have been alluding to- Bell will still get snaps- but Rivers is getting his starting LT spot back. I think we will just have Bell come in as a 6th lineman on a handful of plays every game going forward.

EDIT: TO correct from RT to LT
I think this is the right move. Very few go from HS or JuCo right to left tackle for a Top 10 team without struggling. Bell is going to be good and reps will keep his development on schedule.

Advertisement
It’s hard to imagine you have little patience when you posted 10 times in this.

“Keep the O-Line as is” is perfectly normal response. You went on a full capital letter brigade about the subject.

Again, it’s an open ended conversation. He can play guard and he should play guard are two different things. He has before and would we consider moving back there is a totally normal discussion point for a forum.

What I said was, I would prefer him and FM on his blind side. Having a discussion about would anyone prefer changes to the unit is totally normal. You can say no. You can say yes.

You clearly say no, because they are “elite”. But our run offense has been lackluster. Really hasn’t created the holes for the rb or had much push. We are also on pace to exceed last years sack numbers. Is that because of the play style? Probably.

But Our oline can be elite. They sure aren’t playing elite right now. Does just adding Rivers back make at LT make them elite again? Or does shifting things around (even if you keep him at LT) make them elite. I don’t know, but that’s why we have a forum to discuss. Didn’t realize we had such a sensitive topic here.
We're not playing elite football right now on offense?

What?

#1 yards per play
#1 yards per game
#1 passing yards per game
#1 3rd down conversions (this one for the dummies out back who claim we can't run the ball)

Not even a Glue Slurpee can elicit that type of analysis.

Are you having a medical emergency and/or drinking all the drugs in a smoothie?

Advertisement
Back