Would you change the OL lineup?

Advertisement
With Rivers set to make his return, would you prefer to switch up the Oline, or put back Rivers in place of Bell and call it a day?

I think there’s a few options considering both Rivers and FM could play guard.

I’ve seen a few suggestions of keeping bell at T and rivers at guard or even moving Bell to RT and FM to LG with Rivers back to RT. That would assume moving McCoy out of the rotation.

I think I would prefer to have Rivers and FM blocking cams blind side.
No Way Kid GIF by MOODMAN

I mean, it’s pretty simple conversation to talk about.

We get our best OL back. Do we put back at LT and keep things as is, or move some pieces around.

We haven’t had the most success in the run game or got a ton of push. We’re also on pace to exceed last years sack numbers, by a good margin.

Just a simple discussion. No need for people to have an aneurism
We've had the same conversation prior to the season. The people who wanted Rivers at G and Bell at T were horrendously wrong.

You keep things as they are. No one is having a ******* aneurism, the O-Line is not even remotely close to even be a thought of a problem.

And no, the O-Line is not at fault for the sacks, especially not, when Rivers is in.

He'll play LT and that's it. Finito.

How quick they forget how good Rivers looked at LT game 1 vs the Gaytes (albeit their pass rush is trash). But if it ain't broke don't fix it:

LT- Rivers
LG- McCoy
C- Carpenter
RG- Anez
RT- Francis
And Bell is first off the bench in jumbo/goal line packages
Facts man people forget he's the best LT in the ACC

Advertisement
CIS is bipolar. They ***** about Fraggle threads but also ***** about threads that elicit good conversation and discussion.

"But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling to their playmates, “‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn".

Wisdom is justified by her children.
Bro, the question about where Rivers should play is not inviting good conversation. It's not a good question if you paid any attention.

Advertisement
Bro, the question about where Rivers should play is not inviting good conversation. It's not a good question if you paid any attention.

The question is not if rivers should play G. It’s would you make any changes to the OL now that he is back.

If you paid any attention, the first sentence says just that.

“With Rivers set to make his return, would you prefer to switch up the Oline, or put back Rivers in place of Bell and call it a day?”

I can see reading comprehension isn’t the best. My apologies.

Advertisement
I mean, it’s pretty simple conversation to talk about.

We get our best OL back. Do we put back at LT and keep things as is, or move some pieces around.

We haven’t had the most success in the run game or got a ton of push. We’re also on pace to exceed last years sack numbers, by a good margin.

Just a simple discussion. No need for people to have an aneurism

CIS is bipolar. They ***** about Fraggle threads but also ***** about threads that elicit good conversation and discussion.

"But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling to their playmates, “‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn".

Wisdom is justified by her children.

Simple conversation?

Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

Good conversation?

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

Advertisement
“With Rivers set to make his return, would you prefer to switch up the Oline, or put back Rivers in place of Bell and call it a day?”

I can see reading comprehension isn’t the best. My apologies.
And guess wtf I wrote: "the question about where Rivers should play" which means switch up the O-Line and play him at G or either a swap with Bell 1 for 1.

So don't call me out on reading comprehension. My patience in this topic is really low, because I could record and repeat my answer 100x only for people to ask the same **** question again.

Advertisement
Back