We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whitfong saying LSU is really the only one that should lift a brow out of those 247 reporters if you want to go that route.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who the fack is this guy? Wannabee/pseudo-insider or does he have real connections to the team barber or some **** like that?
Getting clout from information that will be known a day later is a lot of adults favorite hobby

I am way f'ing lazy and not on twitter but has anyone tried to piece all of his tweet together? Like the "W's" one and now this "E" one together in order to see if they spell something?
He said 'its about the "W"' kind of like "its all about the U".

Maybe "W" means "double u" and we're getting 2 commits today. Could be Collins + Brown, or Kinsler + Brown.

Overall this staff has exceeded all my expectations on the trail. Miami is legit again and battling the big dogs. But I don't get passing on Brown's speed. He may not be an elite WR right now, according to some, but I would take a flyer on his elite traits. He's not fast, he's flucking fast.

Anyone telling you the staff is passing on Brown is lying to you (and potentially lying to themselves). Yes, there are internal questions about just how good a WR he can become, but he is very much a take for this staff. Maybe some message board dudes are "passing on Brown," but nobody at UM with a say in this is passing. They're fighting for the commitment.

Advertisement
Anyone telling you the staff is passing on Brown is lying to you (and potentially lying to themselves). Yes, there are internal questions about just how good a WR he can become, but he is very much a take for this staff. Maybe some message board dudes are "passing on Brown," but nobody at UM with a say in this is passing. They're fighting for the commitment.
I never bought into what man been saying. Calling man Pope and all that. I don't care if all he runs is go routes. If Wiggins would catch the ball on all those go routes he probably made the NFL, with 30 catches for 700 yards. Joey Galloway only ran go routes. U cant coach speed.

I am way f'ing lazy and not on twitter but has anyone tried to piece all of his tweet together? Like the "W's" one and now this "E" one together in order to see if they spell something?
I think it's 2 commits. The "W" meaning "double u" and here's another of his tweets from today. "Thought we all agreed because it aint the" and Jimmy Johnson holding up a 1. So it's "not the 1" because it's 2 commits.

Advertisement
It would be funny if the coaches started tweeting anti-bat signals for guys we didn’t get. It would cause chaos

So, like a "Miami Eliminated" tweet? Hilarious.

But I guess that's what some of our porsters think is happening here...beta as fvck, but hilarious nonetheless.

I think it's 2 commits. The "W" meaning "double u" and here's another of his tweets from today. "Thought we all agreed because it aint the" and Jimmy Johnson holding up a 1. So it's "not the 1" because it's 2 commits.

the Gators say "why not", right? I'm assuming they tried to get back in someone's recruitment.

Yes. And "why not" could also be "Y not", and W is not Y, and U is not Y. And 1 is not 2 and Einhorn is not Finkle and Finkle is not Einhorn...

Wait, I think I screwed something up there. Deciphering tweeters is so confusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back