We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s possible, but haven’t we gotten a commitment (that day) every time he’s done this? At least recently, I mean.

I wouldn’t think Mario would let him tweet all this out just to lose a guy and look silly.

Of course, could be for one of the OL too, but it really doesn’t come off that way.

It’s about Brown. Cooney tweeted some last night but not today. It’s their last ditch effort. I don’t think anything is locked in as of this moment in my opinion

Pick your favorite

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

The Daily Show Ok GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office
Easily #2

Overall this staff has exceeded all my expectations on the trail. Miami is legit again and battling the big dogs. But I don't get passing on Brown's speed. He may not be an elite WR right now, according to some, but I would take a flyer on his elite traits. He's not fast, he's flucking fast.

Advertisement
It’s about Brown. Cooney tweeted some last night but not today. It’s their last ditch effort. I don’t think anything is locked in as of this moment in my opinion
See, if it truly is only a last public effort, then he’s gone lol

Still can’t think of the last time they started tweeting without there being a commit that same day. Maybe it just happened to work out in our favor those days.. I’m not getting my hopes up just yet of course

Advertisement
Don't be Tennessee fans talking bout he driving a boat with. Checkered flag lol. Just wait and watch. Question though, would yall prefer Collins or Brown if u had to choose 1? Im torn. I tbink Collins make a bigger impact in college after its all said and done. But Brown makes a bigger impact for the rankings and momentum plus its better to make SEC fans cry and Michigan nerds who brag about degrees. Which i think is overrated after i seen all the ivy league elected congress members.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back