We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
3oz8xJEDwmg6WlaOFa.gif

So looks like we’re gonna celebrate something in today again then lol?

Advertisement
“Pick Your Battles” in one meme. “Why not” in another. My plausible hypothesis on this matter is that the subject is saying “We were in a battle for Jalen Brown, and decided to cave into his demands because it’s a BATTLE we chose to win. WHY NOT, it’s Miami… and Jalen Brown is MIAMI!”

Advertisement
The only thing I'm going to say at this point...

Why do we have so many dopey negative posters? People who think our coaches are tweeting bat signals that signify that we did NOT get a recruit?

Very beta.

It would be funny if the coaches started tweeting anti-bat signals for guys we didn’t get. It would cause chaos

Collins maybe. M upside down is W. Meechigan perhaps. 🤷🏽‍♂️

There is zero smoke with Collins right now. I think this is all to do with Brown. He tweeted Mr. Irving photo who is a WR and also took a photo with Brown that has been circulating on Twitter.

This has nothing to do with Collins currently

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is more shots fired verses a true bat signal in my opinion. He is putting the pressure on publicly right now

View attachment 196566
That’s possible, but haven’t we gotten a commitment (that day) every time he’s done this? At least recently, I mean.

I wouldn’t think Mario would let him tweet all this out just to lose a guy and look silly.

Of course, could be for one of the OL too, but it really doesn’t come off that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back