We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll ask you then, why isn't anyone speaking about corners? Maybe our lb & cb recruiting Is ALOT further along than most people seem to believe... Like hey coach Steele and coach strong aren't likeable dudes who know what they doin and addae went from one of the top recruiters in the country(**** remind y'all why)to he's a bad hire... No need for the sensationalism guys(as a whole) trust we're fine. AGAIN Mario has a timeline and a strategy for everything he's doing. Like it or not that's how it is.
Somehow I missed this post! Answers a ton of questions for my DT and LB threads. I'm going to update the OP for both.

Advertisement
I'd suggest that if we are going after Texas players, we need to get a large trailer full of cow patties and road apples to make it smell like home.

Just scatter some around for visits.

I'll ask you then, why isn't anyone speaking about corners? Maybe our lb & cb recruiting Is ALOT further along than most people seem to believe... Like hey coach Steele and coach strong aren't likeable dudes who know what they doin and addae went from one of the top recruiters in the country(**** remind y'all why)to he's a bad hire... No need for the sensationalism guys(as a whole) trust we're fine. AGAIN Mario has a timeline and a strategy for everything he's doing. Like it or not that's how it is.
Oh I like it just fine!

Advertisement
tweets from Dennis smith at appx Friday at 7:55 am

120DDA81-4C41-407C-9674-EE997E1CFC0C.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back