We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same person?👀👀👀👀
Steve is a better cook...

dave chappelle what GIF

Advertisement
I think it's 2 commits. The "W" meaning "double u" and here's another of his tweets from today. "Thought we all agreed because it aint the" and Jimmy Johnson holding up a 1. So it's "not the 1" because it's 2 commits.

Who is #9 in da pic with jimmy and playmaker? Could that be a clue, is that a defensive end? Could we grab both de and wr?🤷 brown and collin! That's my best guess

Advertisement
I hear you. I am already very excited to have 2 electric WRs on board in Washington and Joseph. The thing is, we really do need an X receiver and I don't see either of those guys playing out there.

That's where Hykeem, Brown, Jean, and even a dude like Fowles come in. If I had to pick just one, I am also in the camp of people who would pick Hykeem over Brown. I'm greedy, so I'd much rather have both, lol. But even if that doesn't happen, I am confident we're going to be in a great spot at WR when the dust settles.

What's it gonna take, NYSOM to convince you to fall in love with the ****ey?

Advertisement
The only thing I'm going to say at this point...

Why do we have so many dopey negative posters? People who think our coaches are tweeting bat signals that signify that we did NOT get a recruit?

Very beta.
It’s the whole point of tell me you’re a Manny fan without telling me you’re a Manny fan

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you think that a coach on the staff is tweeting things in a desperate last ditch attempt to get a recruit or that they’re tweeting without permission and strategy from the Godfather Mario, then you must also think that all these wannabes out there telling you what conference Miami’s not gonna get into also have sources. Go pull up your ***** hat

this staff is hungry not thirsty. Learn the difference.

Shark Week GIF

You Look Thirsty Miss A GIF

Last edited:
Bro. You’re killin me with this. I feel like you’ve had this one in your back pocket waiting for the right moment. You got me. Out loud laugh in the living room.

I have a whole collection and I felt it was the right time for that one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back