We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Confused Married With Children GIF

Has anybody thought to consider that The U, lsU, and U of michigan contains 3 u’s? There is no letter representing 3 u’s. Maybe he tried to add another U to the W. That’s why it’s so difficult to decipher. I mean, what does a triple U even look like? Could it be trips in poker? Maybe Jalen is one of Deejays 3 Aces? Ever think of that? Playing the long game. Huh?

Nah, Fock that. There is only one U. It’s all about the U. This dude is definitely a Cane. Now which dude it is I have no clue, but I’m about Gaby confident that it pertains to one of three guys, or maybe it doesn’t. It’s also possible this could change in the next hour. I know Mario will do his best here. I’m putting in a CB for LSU, but I’m about 60% that he will pick the U.

Also, chess not checkers MFers!!!

Advertisement
Has anybody thought to consider that The U, lsU, and U of michigan contains 3 u’s? There is no letter representing 3 u’s. Maybe he tried to add another U to the W. That’s why it’s so difficult to decipher. I mean, what does a triple U even look like? Could it be trips in poker? Maybe Jalen is one of Deejays 3 Aces? Ever think of that? Playing the long game. Huh?

Nah, Fock that. There is only one U. It’s all about the U. This dude is definitely a Cane. Now which dude it is I have no clue, but I’m about Gaby confident that it pertains to one of three guys, or maybe it doesn’t. It’s also possible this could change in the next hour. I know Mario will do his best here. I’m putting in a CB for LSU, but I’m about 60% that he will pick the U.

ryan gosling what GIF

I hear you. I am already very excited to have 2 electric WRs on board in Washington and Joseph. The thing is, we really do need an X receiver and I don't see either of those guys playing out there.

That's where Hykeem, Brown, Jean, and even a dude like Fowles come in. If I had to pick just one, I am also in the camp of people who would pick Hykeem over Brown. I'm greedy, so I'd much rather have both, lol. But even if that doesn't happen, I am confident we're going to be in a great spot at WR when the dust settles.
I’m with here on this. Washington looks like a video game character. To the untrained eye…aka me….Ray Ray and Jean seem to be the best route runners of all the wrs we been looking at. I really want Jean. He can play anywhere. But I want a pure X. I’m looking for Julio Jones 2.0. Some 6’3 blazer who can go up and get it. Find me that dude. Is that Hakeem? He is about that size. Maybe a touch taller? Ray Ray, Jean, BW, and Hakeem would make for not only an amazing group, but very versatile and complimentary

I think it's 2 commits. The "W" meaning "double u" and here's another of his tweets from today. "Thought we all agreed because it aint the" and Jimmy Johnson holding up a 1. So it's "not the 1" because it's 2 commits.

Lemme break it down for yall:
Why not?
"Why" by Jadakiss
Jada Smith married to Will
Will Rogers
Rogers Hornsby
Major League Baseball
"Major League" film manager Lou Brown
Jalen Brown
Jalen Rose
The Rose That Grew from Concrete by Tupac Shakur
Shakur Stevenson, Boxer
Boxer Rebellion, China
Countries that start with C and end with a: Canada
Canadian Bacon
Kevin Bacon
Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
Sixers play in Philly
Will Smith from Philly
Will Smith married to Jada
"Why" by Jadakiss
Why not?

Wait....

Advertisement

world forum GIF

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF by Ben L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe it's about choosing the SEC or the BIG.
If there’s any talk of leaving the conference I’m sure it’s very tight lipped amongst the president of the school and his lieutenants, Rad, and a very few BOT’s I’m not sure Cristobal would even be privy to anything regarding conference at this point. With the money it’s going to take to get out of the ACC it’s best be held close to the vest. Look at the USC and UCLA news leaving to the B1G, there was absolutely no news until an agreement was in place.

If there’s any talk of leaving the conference I’m sure it’s very tight lipped amongst the president of the school and his lieutenants, Rad, and a very few BOT’s I’m not sure Cristobal would even be privy to anything regarding conference at this point. With the money it’s going to take to get out of the ACC it’s best be held close to the vest. Look at the USC and UCLA news leaving to the B1G, there was absolutely no news until an agreement was in place.

Cristobal has 100% been read in. And consulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back