We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ok I haven't clicked back on the Brown thread as I thought he was done deal to LSU. After catching up in this thread are we now back on the kid ? Where did this come from and who provided the info.

Ok I haven't clicked back on the Brown thread as I thought he was done deal to LSU. After catching up in this thread are we now back on the kid ? Where did this come from and who provided the info.
No one knows. Cribby changed from full LSU prediction to it's foggy and a strange recruitment, but both him and Dmoney still think it'll be LSU. The last couple of pages of Jalen thread was us thinking he's all LSU, but the push back of the time and Dennis tweeting that is suspicious. Could go either way, but actual insiders are saying LSU. Dennis's tweet could be for Jayden, or an OL, who knows.

The Blades Brothers! What an era of Miami football. Brian was great, but Bennie Blades was one of my favorite Canes growing up in Miami. I'm hoping we get back to that level of dominance.

the truth!

Bennie's still a HUGE FAN and

had a chance to do some business things with him several years back and was shocked by how humble he was. And... he is **** smart and nice, beyond just humble.

ResizedP_2348e8b7-0ec2-44fe-bbc0-a77c6c3f9d74_399186594684335.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one knows. Cribby changed from full LSU prediction to it's foggy and a strange recruitment, but both him and Dmoney still think it'll be LSU. The last couple of pages of Jalen thread was us thinking he's all LSU, but the push back of the time and Dennis tweeting that is suspicious. Could go either way, but actual insiders are saying LSU. Dennis's tweet could be for Jayden, or an OL, who knows.
Like some speculated not getting these guys but then getting some the rest of the weekend is what’s going on

Wayne was pretty confident by every account. Don’t act like this wasn't confusing before Brown announcement.

I think all the SM was the staff signaling to the world that they could give a flying fark about today. That these guys were lower on the board than many think and that we have other major successes coming soon with guys we have prioritized. Today was no big whoop for Miami and we're ready to rock.

Advertisement
I think all the SM was the staff signaling to the world that they could give a flying fark about today. That these guys were lower on the board than many think and that we have other major successes coming soon with guys we have prioritized. Today was no big whoop for Miami and we're ready to rock.
“We’ll be fine” is how I took it as well

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back