Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

I have officially jumped off the Pete Ariz bandwagon

This guy is phucking nuts

I looked at his highlight reel for 2 minutes and knew this guy was a project

jesus christ

Ariz was talking about Rosier getting pushed out last offseason and not only did it not happen he was the runaway backup.

Lol. Rosier barely won the backup job.

You know this how? Oh yeah from the same guys who said he wouldnt win the backup job..

Richt pretty much said it

Advertisement
Lamar Jackson didnt start as a true freshman

Started 8 games including the bowl and played in 12.

But why are we comparing him to Lamar? Just based on size? Lamar is a burner is he not? I dont think Perry is in the same class as him as far as speed goes.

Cade is faster than Perry. Lamar ran a 4.42 according to Louisville. They're not (Lamar and Perry) anything alike.

Question for you all. Is Perry head and shoulders a better HS prospect than Allison was last year?

He started playin gafter they started losing games and he wasnt that impressive either..DMoney didnt Pete tell you guys that Rosier was doing horrible and wouldnt be the backup QB in August? Its amaing how much faith we put in this dude... I think Pete is making sure Perry stays in our crootin class because what he is saying is the biggest crock of **** ive ever heard

Take your L and move on instead of writing another whiny novel.

Advertisement

He started playin gafter they started losing games and he wasnt that impressive either..DMoney didnt Pete tell you guys that Rosier was doing horrible and wouldnt be the backup QB in August? Its amaing how much faith we put in this dude... I think Pete is making sure Perry stays in our crootin class because what he is saying is the biggest crock of **** ive ever heard

Dude you were wrong. I don't know why some of you guys just can't take an L when you were obviously wrong. Now you're changing your argument since you were proven wrong.

Jackson played all year and took over full time after a few games.

Trust your boy....until he becomes too enamored with high school tape....and wants to start a kid that weighs less than an average Navaughn Donaldson dump.

jesus christ

Ariz was talking about Rosier getting pushed out last offseason and not only did it not happen he was the runaway backup.

You know this how? Oh yeah from the same guys who said he wouldnt win the backup job..

Richt cut the competition to two guys and said it was close. I don't remember him saying how close that second battle was. Reporters just saw Rosier line up with the two's and that was that I think.

Advertisement

You love trying to give your favorite scrubs a boost dont you. First gus and know rosier.

This coming from the same dude that told you Rosier was going to be 4th string this year [MENTION=3785]Odin[/MENTION] and that Harley, Slaton, and Hebert were coming here.. I'm pretty sure Pete has intel from a grad assistant who just wants to put out positivity to social media. You gotta be smoking crack if you'll think a late enrolle skinny *** freshman who only throws boms and slants in his highlight is gonna come start for us..Jesus Christ WTF is wrong with yall mane? Are yall that desparate to be back?

Obviously its something. Never seen so much homrism in my life besides when golden was coach. That was some scary ****. Never and I mean never have I seen that many people back a sorry *** coach and assistants like that. The way people defended doritos defenses for a a few years was when I realized some people might be nothing but automated bots in the matrix and we might really live in a simulation/matrix environment.

***** scary

Richt cut the competition to two guys and said it was close. I don't remember him saying how close that second battle was. Reporters just saw Rosier line up with the two's and that was that I think.

He made comments over the summer where it sounded like Evan was going to be the #2 and then it went back to Malik and then he cut it to 2.

Advertisement

Dude you were wrong. I don't know why some of you guys just can't take an L when you were obviously wrong. Now you're changing your argument since you were proven wrong.

Man please I meant Lamar Jackson did not come in and when the starting Postion first game I gambled on Louisville all that year it was the dude Bonnafon,,,who won the starting job

The math here is simple...If Perry gets this job handed to him it means Allison sucks. Period, end of story.

The staff has had a full year to watch Allison in practice, by now they have a decent idea of what he is. If this story is true...then Perry is our only hope and starting a true freshman is never the ideal proposition.

I haven't seen Perry or Allison play much so have no choice but to wait and see.

Allison was raw coming out of HS and needed a lot of work on QB technique. That's why it would have benefited Miami for Kaaya to come back one more season to let him and Perry both develop more before handing the offense over to one of them.

He made comments over the summer where it sounded like Evan was going to be the #2 and then it went back to Malik and then he cut it to 2.

I recall it being reported Evan was leading , then had some minor injury that affected the race. I could be wrong

Advertisement

Man please I meant Lamar Jackson did not come in and when the starting Postion first game I gambled on Louisville all that year it was the dude Bonnafon,,,who won the starting job

Ok, don't accept you were wrong . That's fine.

It doesn't get more cut and dry than just reading what you typed. Oh well

I recall it being reported Evan was leading , then had some minor injury that affected the race. I could be wrong

Regardless, it wasn't just Malik's job. There was a battle.

Vern just needs to go and post on the Nole board where he belongs

jesus christ

Well he can't be blamed completely for that. He gets that stuff from @DMoney @LuCane among others who actually get to watch practice. Not the first 15 minutes of stretching and individual drills. We were told how great Kaaya looked this spring and fall too. None of that accounts for what happens when he actually gets hit. I've seen Rosier play once when he knew he was gonna start and he played better than fine on the road. Maybe that guy is an awful practice player.
Whoa, whoa. I've been fairly even on Kaaya - even somewhat harsh at times. I talked up his accuracy this fall because that's exactly what he showed. I also have been insanely consistent about mentioning issues with movement in the pocket and how practice is non-contact.

Rosier was very inaccurate this fall when I watched. That's a fact. That doesn't mean the other guys were any better. Please don't suddenly start saying we said things we did not. I'll be glad to stand by anything you quote.

Advertisement
Back