Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

Advertisement
Ariz was talking about Rosier getting pushed out last offseason and not only did it not happen he was the runaway backup.

Lol. Rosier barely won the backup job.

You know this how? Oh yeah from the same guys who said he wouldnt win the backup job..

Richt pretty much said it

Richt cut the competition to two guys and said it was close. I don't remember him saying how close that second battle was. Reporters just saw Rosier line up with the two's and that was that I think.
Miami Hurricanes Football: Backup Quarterback Battle Down to Two - State of The U
First of all, very tight race. There were times when I would have said Evan [Shirreffs] is in that bunch. There were times where I would have said Jack [Allison] is in that two-man deal. It took a long time to get to this point. No one really was so consistent that I was like, 'This is a slam dunk.' All these guys, even the top two, they've not done everything like we want it done on a consistent basis

Lamar Jackson didnt start as a true freshman

Started 8 games including the bowl and played in 12.

He started playin gafter they started losing games and he wasnt that impressive either..DMoney didnt Pete tell you guys that Rosier was doing horrible and wouldnt be the backup QB in August? Its amaing how much faith we put in this dude... I think Pete is making sure Perry stays in our crootin class because what he is saying is the biggest crock of **** ive ever heard

You love trying to give your favorite scrubs a boost dont you. First gus and know rosier.

Eh. There is evidence of Gus being a "scrub". There is no evidence of Rosier being that other than practice reports from the same people who told us Kaaya has taken his game to another level. I think I heard that about him every year. Or it was "Kaaya is Kaaya". Like that was supposed to be comforting.

N'Kosi Perry will start game one for the Miami Hurricanes in 2017. I've heard he is going to be given every opportunity to win the job and this is who CMR wants to win the job. Richt wants the RPO to be the staple in the offense and Perry will give him the best chance to do that.

like trayone gray, and all the other legends. Can we just let it play out? Perry will likely not be ready. lets not ruin him. he has alot of potentional.

He did call kayaa to start

Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry will start game one for the Miami Hurricanes in 2017. I've heard he is going to be given every opportunity to win the job and this is who CMR wants to win the job. Richt wants the RPO to be the staple in the offense and Perry will give him the best chance to do that.

So we will know what it feels like to have a quarterback who can actually run the ball? Thanks BK !

Just watched Weldon's tape again. He may actually be more of dual threat than even Malik. He's going to come in here and win the job. Much more polished as a pocket passer and a better runner than perry. I'm all in on the Cade train.

Lol. Rosier barely won the backup job.

You know this how? Oh yeah from the same guys who said he wouldnt win the backup job..

Richt pretty much said it

Richt cut the competition to two guys and said it was close. I don't remember him saying how close that second battle was. Reporters just saw Rosier line up with the two's and that was that I think.
Miami Hurricanes Football: Backup Quarterback Battle Down to Two - State of The U
First of all, very tight race. There were times when I would have said Evan [Shirreffs] is in that bunch. There were times where I would have said Jack [Allison] is in that two-man deal. It took a long time to get to this point. No one really was so consistent that I was like, 'This is a slam dunk.' All these guys, even the top two, they've not done everything like we want it done on a consistent basis

That isn't any different from what I said. It was a tight race to get to two guys. I didn't hear Richt talk about the ensuing battle.

There goes pete feeding us more bull****, Smh yall really think CMR walk aroumd saying he wants Perry to start?? Come on mane

Advertisement
The Lamar Jackson effect. 3 QBs in the final 4 are dual threat with questionable accuracy. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out, but wanting him to win and beating out other dudes are two different things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There goes pete feeding us more bull****, Smh yall really think CMR walk aroumd saying he wants Perry to start?? Come on mane

Exactly. Richt is talking to people with mouths big enough to allow it to filter to Ariz that he has penciled in Perry as his starter? So he's gonna be grooming his backup QB all spring and summer until Perry gets here I guess.

Pete, thanks for everything you provide us fans. Comparing arm talent what is the difference between Allison and perry and running wise what is the difference between perry and rosier? Also, when does perry actually join the team?

Just watched Weldon's tape again. He may actually be more of dual threat than even Malik. He's going to come in here and win the job. Much more polished as a pocket passer and a better runner than perry. I'm all in on the Cade train.

This I'd true but something about perry always looking to make a play throwing it he super poised he doesn't get nervous. He doesn't have that nervous running in the pocket he has that Russell Wilson dak type of scramble ability. Some guys run and just go this guy is thinking out there and patient as fuq. Perry will be a beast I think

Advertisement
Back