Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

These coaches aren't very bright if they are pinning their hopes on Perry for 2017. They need to worry more about coaching up 1 of the QB's on the current roster to be ready to go in September.

Advertisement
Having a true freshman start at QB does not mean your team is at a disadvantage as witnessed by USC's perofmrance tonight. But really? 150lb Perry who gets here in the summer gives us the best chance at winning? I can't imagine a scenario where that's more of a reflection on Perry than just how **** our current QB's are.

WTF is wrong with Allison?

I don't disagree with this at all...

I still think Perry needs a redshirt, but if he balls out in Spring ball I'd be more than happy with him as the starter.

I'm a huge Perry fan & believe in his ability projecting at the College level, he just needs to add some weight & he could be a deadly over the next few seasons.

He's not coming in the spring.
Yeah, your right... He'll be hear in the Fall.

If you think that Perry needs a redshirt then you really don't agree with this prediction at all!!!
I agree that Perry could be the starter because Richt prefers him, but imo personal opinion I would redshirt Perry.

Reading & comprehending is the most difficult thing for people to do on CIS...

Advertisement
Having a true freshman start at QB does not mean your team is at a disadvantage as witnessed by USC's perofmrance tonight. But really? 150lb Perry gives us the best chance at winning? Ouch. Is Allison that bad?

Perry is bigger than 150 and usc qb is a rsfresh.

I know a lot of you aren't fans of Kaaya (I am) but he did not enroll early and look what he turned into that year - a good QB. I think Perry will come in and be the starter. I just can't see Malik Rosier being the starter and same with Shirriefs. The only other guy I can see is Allison but I'd bank on Perry winning it.

Having a true freshman start at QB does not mean your team is at a disadvantage as witnessed by USC's perofmrance tonight. But really? 150lb Perry gives us the best chance at winning? Ouch. Is Allison that bad?

Perry is bigger than 150 and usc qb is a rsfresh.

Cool. I'm sure that extra 15lbs that he really weighs is really gonna make a difference for Perry. Dude needs a year.

I saw Lamar Jackson as a senior against Central and never thought he'd start as a true freshman. Skinny and raw. He wasn't an EE, either. The game has changed to the point that this is entirely possible.

Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry will start game one for the Miami Hurricanes in 2017. I've heard he is going to be given every opportunity to win the job and this is who CMR wants to win the job. Richt wants the RPO to be the staple in the offense and Perry will give him the best chance to do that.

like trayone gray, and all the other legends. Can we just let it play out? Perry will likely not be ready. lets not ruin him. he has alot of potentional.

This really isn't based on an opinion. This is already the talk inside the building. Miami had anticipated Kaaya's decision and Perry is the leader in the clubhouse for the job.

Leader in a clubhouse he's never set foot in?

I saw Lamar Jackson as a senior against Central and never thought he'd start as a true freshman. Skinny and raw. He wasn't an EE, either. The game has changed to the point that this is entirely possible.

You're also the guy that loved Morris. ;)

Perrys weight just dropped to 150, stop thread or he'll be Laura Flynn Boyle by tommorow

Last edited:
youre all in for starting Perry out the gate, Dmoney?

Advertisement

This.

Plus N'Kosi is further developed as a passer at the same stage.

There is no leader in the clubhouse because the clubhouse don't open until Spring practice and then it reopens in Fall camp. Richt has said it will be an open competition and his recent history at Georgia when he had no clear cut starter indicates that's just what it'll be. Richt will want the QB who gives Miami the best chance to win, to start. Until the football is in the air at practice he doesn't know who that will be.

I would not be surprised if Miami has at least two QBs start games next season and not just because of injury. Perry is the most intriguing prospect but that's as far as it goes right now.

Advertisement
i was hesistant on starting Kosi this early, due to showing up late, etc..

but ive been swayed. im all in on kosi starting.

If we're gonna run a true spread attack with QB run elements then I like his chances to be successful early. I'm just hoping he can hold up physically.

It's a lot easier for young QB's to contribute earlier in the spread. Easy reads + defenses are spread apart + it's what he played in high school.

Jacory came in here skinny as **** and he was alright. This kid is our future IMO and we'll likely have to take some lumps his Freshman year but he can be a program changer.

Just watched his film again. If he is the starter next season I see us turning the ball over a ton. I hope I'm wrong.

I have officially jumped off the Pete Ariz bandwagon

This guy is phucking nuts

I looked at his highlight reel for 2 minutes and knew this guy was a project

jesus christ

Ariz was talking about Rosier getting pushed out last offseason and not only did it not happen he was the runaway backup.

Advertisement
Back