Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

You guys want Perry to be the starter so badly that you're making foolish assumptions based on nothing.

When have you ever heard a HC disqualify a scholarship QB from an open QB competition? I've never seen it. Perry is a scholarship QB competing in an open competition. What do you think Rick is going to say? It's open to everyone except Perry? LOL

Let's see what happens when the bullets start flying. Perry is an incredible 7 on 7 QB. Look at his 7 on 7 highlights from last year. They're even better than his game highlights. If he wins the job in a month of practice that'll mean Rick thinks he's an otherworldly QB because he always errs on the side of caution.

Advertisement
You guys want Perry to be the starter so badly that you're making foolish assumptions based on nothing.

When have you ever heard a HC disqualify a scholarship QB from an open QB competition? I've never seen it. Perry is a scholarship QB competing in an open competition. What do you think Rick is going to say? It's open to everyone except Perry? LOL

Let's see what happens when the bullets start flying. Perry is an incredible 7 on 7 QB. Look at his 7 on 7 highlights from last year. They're even better than his game highlights. If he wins the job in a month of practice that'll mean Rick thinks he's an otherworldly QB because he always errs on the side of caution.

Agree with all of this. Even with Richt making direct Charlie Ward comparisons that doesn't and shouldn't mean he thinks NKosi is Heisman-year Charlie right now, just that he has the potential.

Im hoping Kosi wins the job and I believe he starts eventually this season or by game 1.......put the future in now to see what u have. Im not so high on Art so hope kosi the god is the savage i think he is

yo chise where da fuq is dabo at man I dont even recognize u anymore

I just hope he can adjust quickly

I live in the exact area his team plays in, the competition is ***ing horrible

Advertisement

The greatest Cane of all, Dan Sillyho, had an impact on him. We're all better for Sillyho's presence on here...brief but brilliant.

Perry gonna start and he should he's the future I only trust him or weldon either of them would make me happy.

I think Weldon is a little further ahead in terms of having a physique built to last through an entire college season.

Either way whoever we go with I expect 2 Transfers from our Qb' s we have to many anyways.

**** I called that **** exactly......... AND BLACK VERN KILL YOURSELF *****.

Perry gonna start and he should he's the future I only trust him or weldon either of them would make me happy.

I think Weldon is a little further ahead in terms of having a physique built to last through an entire college season.

Either way whoever we go with I expect 2 Transfers from our Qb' s we have to many anyways.

**** I called that **** exactly......... AND BLACK VERN KILL YOURSELF *****.

And thank god for that. Why waste time staring at dabo when you can bask in the glory of the Greatest Cane of All Time®.

Advertisement
Little fact: If Perry was white everyone would be looking at his 1 yard per carry against weak HS competition as a red flag wondering if we're stuck with another lead-footed QB. Instead, we have dopes mentioning Lamar Jackson and Deshawn Watson.

I like Perry's potential. But unless he's a savant there is zero chance he enrolled in the summer and is comfortable enough running the whole offense to be the starter. Zero chance.

Wtf is this ****

Little fact: If Perry was white everyone would be looking at his 1 yard per carry against weak HS competition as a red flag wondering if we're stuck with another lead-footed QB. Instead, we have dopes mentioning Lamar Jackson and Deshawn Watson.

I like Perry's potential. But unless he's a savant there is zero chance he enrolled in the summer and is comfortable enough running the whole offense to be the starter. Zero chance.

Wtf is this ****

people make mistakes man chise will come around

Way too early to anoint Perry. That might be an obvious call halfway through fall camp, but not until pads are on, the offense and defense are installed, and we see how Perry responds to the speed of the game in scrimmages. Heck, we might not know who our QB is going to be until we are two games into the season. But given the mediocre QB play in the spring, at least Perry is trending up since he made it to campus.

I can understand people who are hesitant to crown the guy before they even put pads on in practice. It would be silly to say he will automatically be a starter until he proves it.

I can also understand why people are excited and optimistic about one of the best QB prospects the state of Florida has recently produced who has broken all of Daunte Culpepper's records in high school who can provide a skill set and dimension of play making ability at QB we possibly have never seen at Miami.

Count me in as leaning toward being optimistic.

Advertisement
I can understand people who are hesitant to crown the guy before they even put pads on in practice. It would be silly to say he will automatically be a starter until he proves it.

I can also understand why people are excited and optimistic about one of the best QB prospects the state of Florida has recently produced who has broken all of Daunte Culpepper's records in high school who can provide a skill set and dimension of play making ability at QB we possibly have never seen at Miami.

There's a difference between being optimistic and basing opinions on foolish **** like players mentioning Perry more in interviews than they mention other guys or trying to extrapolate that Perry is already the starter because Rick made it a point to say Perry will be part of the QB competition.

I'm very optimistic about Perry. I'm just going to hold off on making stupid claims based on nothing. If he kills it when the pads come on and the bullets are flying then I'll buy him as the starter game one.

There's a difference between being optimistic and basing opinions on foolish **** like players mentioning Perry more in interviews than they mention other guys or trying to extrapolate that Perry is already the starter because Rick made it a point to say Perry will be part of the QB competition.

I'm very optimistic about Perry. I'm just going to hold off on making stupid claims based on nothing. If he kills it when the pads come on and the bullets are flying then I'll buy him as the starter game one.

Nahhh ***** miss me with that hoe **** bruh "change of heart " now it let's wait and see FYUCK ***** YOU CALLED US RACIST BY SAYING THAT IF HE WAS WHITE WE'D BRING UP HIS 1 YPC. THEN YOU SAID HE HAS ZERO!!!!! CHANCE OF STARTING BECAUSE BRAD KAAYA DIDN'T JUST DO THE SAME **** WHEN HE GOT HERE WAS BRAD A SAVANT????? NAW YOU A **** SYUCKING THUNDER **** WHO CAN'T JUST MAN UP AND SAY HEY MAYBE I WAS WRONG. INSTEAD YOU ACCUSE US OF BEING RACIST ...........NAHHHHH YOU FYUCK ***** SOME OF US HAVE A BETTER FEEL FOR **** THAN YOU DO.

A REAL ***** WOULD'VE TAKEN HIS FYUCKING L AND CALLED IT A DAY YOU BEING THE CLUSTERFYUCK OF A HUMAN BEING YOU ARE DECIDED TO DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR **** AND FLIP FLOP LIKE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR OFFICE. BEING THE REAL ***** I AM I SEE THE HOE IN YOU YOU LIKE ATTENTION AND YOU'LL SYUCK DYICK UNTIL YOU GET LOCK JAW FOR IT.

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nahhh ***** miss me with that hoe **** bruh "change of heart " now it let's wait and see FYUCK ***** YOU CALLED US RACIST BY SAYING THAT IF HE WAS WHITE WE'D BRING UP HIS 1 YPC. THEN YOU SAID HE HAS ZERO!!!!! CHANCE OF STARTING BECAUSE BRAD KAAYA DIDN'T JUST DO THE SAME **** WHEN HE GOT HERE WAS BRAD A SAVANT????? NAW YOU A **** SYUCKING THUNDER **** WHO CAN'T JUST MAN UP AND SAY HEY MAYBE I WAS WRONG. INSTEAD YOU ACCUSE US OF BEING RACIST ...........NAHHHHH YOU FYUCK ***** SOME OF US HAVE A BETTER FEEL FOR **** THAN YOU DO.

A REAL ***** WOULD'VE TAKEN HIS FYUCKING L AND CALLED IT A DAY YOU BEING THE CLUSTERFYUCK OF A HUMAN BEING YOU ARE DECIDED TO DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR **** AND FLIP FLOP LIKE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR OFFICE. BEING THE REAL ***** I AM I SEE THE HOE IN YOU YOU LIKE ATTENTION AND YOU'LL SYUCK DYICK UNTIL YOU GET LOCK JAW FOR IT.

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's anybody right or wrong yet? The kid hasn't played a down yet...

At this same point lots of people said Kaaya was gonna be the next Payton Manning

Advertisement

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this same point lots of people said Kaaya was gonna be the next Payton Manning

He said the kid has ZERO CHANCE of starting that's wrong.

unless you're saying that you agree the kid has ZERO CHANCE of starting is that what you're saying too?

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless you're saying that you agree the kid has ZERO CHANCE of starting is that what you're saying too?

Why you letting up on the caps lock?

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, and don't think thats what he's saying either. I read it like he's saying he's not gonna have a full grasp of the offense in order to run it like a starter should. And that i agree with. Not sure i can remember any summer enrollee true freshman doing that and succeeding at a high level.. Do think he's our most talent QB and we might be better off rolling the dice with him over Rosier and Sherriefs…

I still think Weldon is the sleeper though

What's the big deal with with anybody's prediction on a QB starter? ****, it's summer! Plus coach, staff, players or those in the know didn't exactly give the current QB's a ringing endorsement. Our last QB played as a freshman, I know because we didn't have **** else, but he did perform well with a lot less talent and incompetent coaching. For those endorsing Perry, although he hasn't faced live fire, they are probably basing their opinion on his HS performances, ringing 7 on 7 hype and player opinions from summer camp. I myself like to wait for any kid to have a chance to prove themselves. I don't any prediction for or against is incorrect, but any argument that a freshman can't start and lead his team to a conference championship has been dispelled a long time ago.

Advertisement
Back