Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

Advertisement
I can understand people who are hesitant to crown the guy before they even put pads on in practice. It would be silly to say he will automatically be a starter until he proves it.

I can also understand why people are excited and optimistic about one of the best QB prospects the state of Florida has recently produced who has broken all of Daunte Culpepper's records in high school who can provide a skill set and dimension of play making ability at QB we possibly have never seen at Miami.

Count me in as leaning toward being optimistic.

There's a difference between being optimistic and basing opinions on foolish **** like players mentioning Perry more in interviews than they mention other guys or trying to extrapolate that Perry is already the starter because Rick made it a point to say Perry will be part of the QB competition.

I'm very optimistic about Perry. I'm just going to hold off on making stupid claims based on nothing. If he kills it when the pads come on and the bullets are flying then I'll buy him as the starter game one.

Nahhh ***** miss me with that hoe **** bruh "change of heart " now it let's wait and see FYUCK ***** YOU CALLED US RACIST BY SAYING THAT IF HE WAS WHITE WE'D BRING UP HIS 1 YPC. THEN YOU SAID HE HAS ZERO!!!!! CHANCE OF STARTING BECAUSE BRAD KAAYA DIDN'T JUST DO THE SAME **** WHEN HE GOT HERE WAS BRAD A SAVANT????? NAW YOU A **** SYUCKING THUNDER **** WHO CAN'T JUST MAN UP AND SAY HEY MAYBE I WAS WRONG. INSTEAD YOU ACCUSE US OF BEING RACIST ...........NAHHHHH YOU FYUCK ***** SOME OF US HAVE A BETTER FEEL FOR **** THAN YOU DO.

A REAL ***** WOULD'VE TAKEN HIS FYUCKING L AND CALLED IT A DAY YOU BEING THE CLUSTERFYUCK OF A HUMAN BEING YOU ARE DECIDED TO DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR **** AND FLIP FLOP LIKE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR OFFICE. BEING THE REAL ***** I AM I SEE THE HOE IN YOU YOU LIKE ATTENTION AND YOU'LL SYUCK DYICK UNTIL YOU GET LOCK JAW FOR IT.

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got JamesJacksonBrother'd. It's an honor. You should hand out tshirts to guys you jump in like this.

Technically, Perry has a 0.49% chance of starting game one. I rounded down to ZERO as permitted by the round up/round down rules.

UM coach Mark Richt said he isn't close to choosing the starting quarterback | Miami Herald

“I just don’t want everybody to feel like it’s all about N’Kosi because it’s not,’’ Richt said. “It’s about who is going to be the guy that I have the most trust in to run this football team. And if it’s N’Kosi, awesome,’’ he added, noting that “N’Kosi has got a really good skill-set to play the position… But they all have the skill-set to get the job done.

“…Everybody is excited about N’Kosi because he’s new. We’re in a position where two true freshmen actually have a chance to win the job. Cade can win it. N’Kosi can win it. But we’ve got Evan who can win it. Malik can win it.

“Could one of those veteran guys been further along at this point in taking the lead? Maybe could have been, but [they] didn’t.’’

Perry gonna start and he should he's the future I only trust him or weldon either of them would make me happy.

I think Weldon is a little further ahead in terms of having a physique built to last through an entire college season.

Either way whoever we go with I expect 2 Transfers from our Qb' s we have to many anyways.

**** I called that **** exactly......... AND BLACK VERN KILL YOURSELF *****.

You called what exactly?

Yeah nice thread.
I went against the grain and this was my post in January:

"I don't get this if true. I hope it is not true.
This is strange on many levels.
First, if we are so much for RPO what's wrong with an experienced senior who is very capable of run RPO offense, has playing experience, physically ready and has shown his ability to earn the respect of the team and win a conference game?

Second, why throw a talented skinny kid who has so much potential in the fire when he hasn't enrolled early to learn the offense and still not physically strong enough to take the beating a running QB takes?
I will say this: I don't believe this is the thinking of an experienced smart coach like Richt. Sorry Pete. We will revisit this for sure in 9 months and I will eat crow if I'm wrong."

I'm glad I don't have to find out how crow tastes.

Advertisement
Perry gonna start and he should he's the future I only trust him or weldon either of them would make me happy.

I think Weldon is a little further ahead in terms of having a physique built to last through an entire college season.

Either way whoever we go with I expect 2 Transfers from our Qb' s we have to many anyways.

**** I called that **** exactly......... AND BLACK VERN KILL YOURSELF *****.

You called what exactly?
Bump

I can understand people who are hesitant to crown the guy before they even put pads on in practice. It would be silly to say he will automatically be a starter until he proves it.

I can also understand why people are excited and optimistic about one of the best QB prospects the state of Florida has recently produced who has broken all of Daunte Culpepper's records in high school who can provide a skill set and dimension of play making ability at QB we possibly have never seen at Miami.

Count me in as leaning toward being optimistic.

There's a difference between being optimistic and basing opinions on foolish **** like players mentioning Perry more in interviews than they mention other guys or trying to extrapolate that Perry is already the starter because Rick made it a point to say Perry will be part of the QB competition.

I'm very optimistic about Perry. I'm just going to hold off on making stupid claims based on nothing. If he kills it when the pads come on and the bullets are flying then I'll buy him as the starter game one.

Nahhh ***** miss me with that hoe **** bruh "change of heart " now it let's wait and see FYUCK ***** YOU CALLED US RACIST BY SAYING THAT IF HE WAS WHITE WE'D BRING UP HIS 1 YPC. THEN YOU SAID HE HAS ZERO!!!!! CHANCE OF STARTING BECAUSE BRAD KAAYA DIDN'T JUST DO THE SAME **** WHEN HE GOT HERE WAS BRAD A SAVANT????? NAW YOU A **** SYUCKING THUNDER **** WHO CAN'T JUST MAN UP AND SAY HEY MAYBE I WAS WRONG. INSTEAD YOU ACCUSE US OF BEING RACIST ...........NAHHHHH YOU FYUCK ***** SOME OF US HAVE A BETTER FEEL FOR **** THAN YOU DO.

A REAL ***** WOULD'VE TAKEN HIS FYUCKING L AND CALLED IT A DAY YOU BEING THE CLUSTERFYUCK OF A HUMAN BEING YOU ARE DECIDED TO DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR **** AND FLIP FLOP LIKE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR OFFICE. BEING THE REAL ***** I AM I SEE THE HOE IN YOU YOU LIKE ATTENTION AND YOU'LL SYUCK DYICK UNTIL YOU GET LOCK JAW FOR IT.

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got JamesJacksonBrother'd. It's an honor. You should hand out tshirts to guys you jump in like this.

Technically, Perry has a 0.49% chance of starting game one. I rounded down to ZERO as permitted by the round up/round down rules.

You handled that onslaught about as well as anyone could hope to....mostly full CAPS LOCK and all.

When JJax Bro is in the schoolyard, I always make sure to have my lunch money out for him. I just think of that Ludacris song "Move Bîtch, get out da way" and I'm good.

JJax Bro runs posters on CIS from Pahokee like Pablo Escobar ran coke into the U.S. from Medellin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah nice thread.
I went against the grain and this was my post in January:

"I don't get this if true. I hope it is not true.
This is strange on many levels.
First, if we are so much for RPO what's wrong with an experienced senior who is very capable of run RPO offense, has playing experience, physically ready and has shown his ability to earn the respect of the team and win a conference game?

Second, why throw a talented skinny kid who has so much potential in the fire when he hasn't enrolled early to learn the offense and still not physically strong enough to take the beating a running QB takes?
I will say this: I don't believe this is the thinking of an experienced smart coach like Richt. Sorry Pete. We will revisit this for sure in 9 months and I will eat crow if I'm wrong."

I'm glad I don't have to find out how crow tastes.

One day people are going to realise RPO doesn't require a mobile QB.

My early prediction for every offseason... New guys generate more excitement and clicks than old guys.

Advertisement
If we start Perry this season it's going to be a DISASTER.

That dude is no where near ready to be a starting QB at a P5 school, I don't care how talented he is. We will basically throw away this season if we start Perry and I will be seriously ****ed. This dude is coming in late May! Kaaya did it but he was about 20 times more polished than Perry, the offense he ran in HS was more sophisticated, AND he had a private QB coach that had been working with him for 4 years at that point. Perry plays against marginal competition and runs a very basic offense

Roll Rosier out there this year as a game manager with some wheels, allow Perry to RS and grow, and then if he can win it in 2018 hand him the keys and let him go.

Rosier gives us the best chance to win THIS YEAR.

Sage words from yours truly in this great thread from from way back when

This thread has so much gold and fail in it. It's very clear who the fanboys are verses men that are rational and reasonable

Just an insane predication

Well no one could have predicted this bump up on predictions today......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back