Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

Advertisement
Rosier is too inconsistent & too short.

He was tall enough to beat Duke.

He didnt beat duke.

Oh yeah that's riiiiiight, those 2 TDs He threw didn't count, I forgot Elder's TD was a 14 point play...my bad.

If it wasnt for that play that game is a loss. So rosier didnt win ****.

LOL...more like, "that missed call" where Walton's knee was clearly down.

Advertisement

He didnt beat duke.

Oh yeah that's riiiiiight, those 2 TDs He threw didn't count, I forgot Elder's TD was a 14 point play...my bad.

Same **** thing. Either way it was going to be a loss. So rosier didnt win ****.

Rosier is too inconsistent & too short.

He didnt beat duke.

based on his track record if Brad Kaaya played that game we wouldve lost. So ipso facto Malik Rosier won the game.

He didnt beat duke.

Same **** thing. Either way it was going to be a loss. So rosier didnt win ****.

Is this joker serious? It was going to be a loss because the defense gave up 2 TD's in the last 2:40. Not even counting the fact that the defense stopped the QB on the last "TD" and that should've been the last play of the game.

You start Perry this season from game #1 . Let him take his licks (or maybe he's a sensation from day 1) & have a QB with a season under his belt vs LSU in 18'. We're going to play in the ACC Championship this season regardless who the QB is. VT, UNC, Pitt all will be starting new QB's this year. It's lined up perfect for us to start a true freshman if there was ever a time.

Advertisement
Miami fans actually talking **** about Waltons knee being down after we got completely ****ed on Dukes TD?

Just to make a point to talk **** about a kid that's kept his mouth shut and worked for years?

Seriously. Kill yourselves. You're ******* worthless.

He didnt beat duke.

Actually his knee wasn't down

Miami fans actually talking **** about Waltons knee being down after we got completely ****ed on Dukes TD?

Just to make a point to talk **** about a kid that's kept his mouth shut and worked for years?

Seriously. Kill yourselves. You're ******* worthless.

Good post.

You've uncovered the definition of a board cūnt

Advertisement
You've uncovered the definition of a board cūnt

LOL...you must've missed all the "glowing accolades" about Rosier when I said something positive about em'. And saying a player's knee was down when it clearly was isn't talking about a kid. Pull the Vickies out ya' ***.

I maintain the ball was coming out of his hand as his knee touched the ground, you stupid cūnt.

Also, that angle and that replay was NOT available to the refs when they were reviewing the play, so it's totally irrelevant because it could not have been reversed based on that.

Congratulation for taking sides with Cūntcliffe

I'm surprised that being as bad as the guys here are and the uncertainty about a kid that played,albeit well,against mediocre to bad competition is what we are betting our season on that Richt didn't contact Zaire( I think that's his name,the kid from Notre Dumb) about coming as a grad. Student.At least as an insurance policy.

He may not be the greatest but if the three we have are as bad as we are hearing then at least this kid has played in live fire and won against P5 competition.

Perry still worries me no matter how many accolades he's coming in with cause he's coming from ****** competition to the big stage and 6 weeks after he gets here he's going to be facing a top 5 team that will bring the hurt to his skinny *** frame.

If they hit him as hard,or half as hard ,as we hit Frenchy last year he will be done for the year and we will be back to square one trying to figure out which of the three that aren't any good should be starting.

Advertisement
I'm surprised that being as bad as the guys here are and the uncertainty about a kid that played,albeit well,against mediocre to bad competition is what we are betting our season on that Richt didn't contact Zaire( I think that's his name,the kid from Notre Dumb) about coming as a grad. Student.At least as an insurance policy.

He may not be the greatest but if the three we have are as bad as we are hearing then at least this kid has played in live fire and won against P5 competition.

Perry still worries me no matter how many accolades he's coming in with cause he's coming from ****ty competition to the big stage and 6 weeks after he gets here he's going to be facing a top 5 team that will bring the hurt to his skinny *** frame.

If they hit him as hard,or half as hard ,as we hit Frenchy last year he will be done for the year and we will be back to square one trying to figure out which of the three that aren't any good should be starting.

Perry will be here in a few weeks, not right before the season. Perry got up every time he was hit hard last season. He isn't Charmin soft like our last QB, he may be as tough as Francois.

Jacory was a freshman the last time we beat FSU. It was at Doak in his 3rd career start. Exactly the same setup for Perry.

Was not a freshmans

Then wiki is wrong.

Then it's wrong because he was most definitely a sophomore

It was Jacory's 3rd start overall, but it was the first game of his sophomore year. And Jacory had almost 200 pass attempts as a Freshman splitting time with Robert Marve. And that f$u team lost five other games that year.

Wiki has it on UM vs FSU page as above being 3rd overall start. I clearly remember him getting massive PT and I thought a start the first game of the season when he was a true frosh. He was the skinniest QB to ever play at UM. That makes more sense as I thought it was the first game. Selective memory pushed Marve out of my mind lol.

From the Herald -

Sean Allison told the Miami Herald late Tuesday morning, about two hours after the younger Allison met with UM coach Mark Richt to tell him his decision, that his son “is a pocket passer, just like Mark said,’’ but that he believes the Hurricanes are heading to a more dual-threat, running-type quarterback system.

“He loves Miami. We all love Miami, but the whole direction of the program is they want a running quarterback – a dual-threat quarterback,’’ Allison’s father said. “They want a different wrinkle in their offense.

“Jack works really hard and he wants to get on the field as soon as possible, so he’s going to go some place where he can play football. Within the last hour, several schools have expressed interest.

Read more here: Here's why Jack Allison chose to leave the Miami Hurricanes | Miami Herald

Advertisement
Back