Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

Ariz gets his information about actual practice from people. He isn't there watching 11 on 11 from what I can tell. I wasn't accusing you as an individual. He appears to talk to multiple people. Practice reports can be misleading or shaped by a person's bias. I'm not pointing to you specifically. Just stating we've heard consistently about how good Kaaya looks in practice from multiple people and that play doesn't translate to the field consistently. We've heard about how bad Rosier is and who's passing him from others and it hasn't played out that way either.

I know one observer who told us he was shocked Rosier won the backup job. If he was so shocked by that what is he actually seeing?

The last time there was a QB battle, who was the only "observer" telling you that Kaaya was thoroughly outplaying Heaps?

Rosier is inaccurate. That's why he was in a dogfight with a walk-on for the backup job. I don't think he's a Miami starter but I've been wrong before.

Did anyone actually need to watch practice to know our four-star QB recruit was better than Jake Heaps? Heaps was a known bum.

Everybody was saying heaps was going to start. Media and fans.

Advertisement
Ariz gets his information about actual practice from people. He isn't there watching 11 on 11 from what I can tell. I wasn't accusing you as an individual. He appears to talk to multiple people. Practice reports can be misleading or shaped by a person's bias. I'm not pointing to you specifically. Just stating we've heard consistently about how good Kaaya looks in practice from multiple people and that play doesn't translate to the field consistently. We've heard about how bad Rosier is and who's passing him from others and it hasn't played out that way either.

I know one observer who told us he was shocked Rosier won the backup job. If he was so shocked by that what is he actually seeing?

The last time there was a QB battle, who was the only "observer" telling you that Kaaya was thoroughly outplaying Heaps?

Rosier is inaccurate. That's why he was in a dogfight with a walk-on for the backup job. I don't think he's a Miami starter but I've been wrong before.

Did anyone actually need to watch practice to know our four-star QB recruit was better than Jake Heaps? Heaps was a known bum.

Our coach was Al Golden...anything was possible...but Heaps was a known bum.

agreed even Duke was suprised that Kaaya got the job I remember the quotes

Advertisement

agreed even Duke was suprised that Kaaya got the job I remember the quotes

This is why the term observer should remain in quotes. I can not imagine anyone with a modicum of an eye for talent looking at Kaaya on his worst day and Heaps on his best day and saying Heaps is better. Sounds like nonsense people get from a staff when they try to push an agenda. What that was, I don't know...but Al Golden is an idiot, predicting he'd do idiot things sounds like the only plausible rationale for this discussion.

Allison right now has the best size and strongest arm on the roster even with kaaya there but he's inconsistent. I remember watching his hudl tape when he committed and was very impressed. With Allison he is still learning and is young. It's also nice to see he won several scout team player of the week awards. Plus Allison as well as the other guys never had extensive work with 1st reps so the guys they were throwing to wasn't up to par either

Last edited:
Advertisement

D$, don't you think the situation is different this time? Kaaya had no competition coming in. Olsen was more interested in off-field activities than leading the team, Williams tore his ACL and Heaps was just not Power 5 material despite his HS hype. Are you saying none of Rosier, Shirreffs, Allison, Weldon will be able to hold off a guy who will take his first snap with the team in July?

He started playin gafter they started losing games and he wasnt that impressive either..DMoney didnt Pete tell you guys that Rosier was doing horrible and wouldnt be the backup QB in August? Its amaing how much faith we put in this dude... I think Pete is making sure Perry stays in our crootin class because what he is saying is the biggest crock of **** ive ever heard

Dude you were wrong. I don't know why some of you guys just can't take an L when you were obviously wrong. Now you're changing your argument since you were proven wrong.

Jackson played all year and took over full time after a few games.

Man please I meant Lamar Jackson did not come in and when the starting Postion first game I gambled on Louisville all that year it was the dude Bonnafon,,,who won the starting job

Lamar jackson played game 1 vs auburn.

Yea I know they put him and Bonnafon in the game at same time and Lmar threw a pick n the 1st play of the game... He played musical chairs with them threw out the year and eventually setlled on Lamar..and Bonnafon moved to WR. Lamar had some bad games early almost beat Houston and CLemson last year won me some money.....but he didnt win the position hands down..Bonnafon was horrible

You keep trying to avoid the massive, fat L's you're taking all over this thread and I'm not going to let you slither away like a wimp the way you did when you banned yourself. Hold all of these giant L's and don't you forget it.

Last edited:
Got Richt phucked up...Richt ain't takin' no Ls for no true freshman growing pains, He's never done that as an OC or HC.

This is an important point. What is Richt's history? Did he play freshmen QBs at Georgia? That would give us some perspective on his inclinations.

Advertisement
Jack Allison TD to Dionte Mullins

[video=youtube;vGyAL9H5wZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGyAL9H5wZQ[/video]

Dionte Mullins Sick One Handed Grab @ Under Armour All American Game

[video=youtube;NBzBX5iwJoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBzBX5iwJoc[/video]

Last edited:
Jack Allison TD to Dionte Mullins

[video=youtube;vGyAL9H5wZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGyAL9H5wZQ[/video]

Dionte Mullins Sick One Handed Grab @ Under Armour All American Game

[video=youtube;NBzBX5iwJoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBzBX5iwJoc[/video]

Terrible ball placement by Allison.

Advertisement
Got Richt phucked up...Richt ain't takin' no Ls for no true freshman growing pains, He's never done that as an OC or HC.

This is an important point. What is Richt's history? Did he play freshmen QBs at Georgia? That would give us some perspective on his inclinations.

I'm pretty sure AJ McCarron started all four years at UGA. Maybe Stafford too?

Mccarron went to bama. You talking about murray at uga.

Mccarron went to bama. You talking about murray at uga.

Yeah, my bad. Aaron Murray is who I meant.

Advertisement
Back