2025 Vernell "Trey" Brown III 4* WR from Orlando Evans [commits to UiF]

flavor flav reality tv GIF

Advertisement
Unless you are just really in love with UF and/or DJ Lagway (which is possible on both counts) not sure VB can witness that and voluntarily sign up for it.

Especially knowing Napier has a 26M buyout so he could be given one more year if only to lesson the buyout. Because whoever they hire is going to want 10M a year to fix that mess AND a clear and concise outlined vision of what kind of NIL program UF will provide on a yearly basis to keep them competitive. All this stuff has to be on the table for any coach to take this gig.

Advertisement
A lot of season left. But the last 2 years it felt like a handful of upper tier recruits were dying to come here they just needed to see something to truly show this programs is almost/is back.

Saturday got a lot of kids attentions would be my guess. Kids love this staff and want to play for a guy like Mario. Now you have high school recruits and transfers who have been here a few months just screaming from the mountains about how they made the right choice.

Again..win the next two...stay healthy doing it then play it one week at a time but the schedule is very favorable for something big.

Unless you are just really in love with UF and/or DJ Lagway (which is possible on both counts) not sure VB can witness that and voluntarily sign up for it.

Especially knowing Napier has a 26M buyout so he could be given one more year if only to lesson the buyout. Because whoever they hire is going to want 10M a year to fix that mess AND a clear and concise outlined vision of what kind of NIL program UF will provide on a yearly basis to keep them competitive. All this stuff has to be on the table for any coach to take this gig.
dont worry, DJ saw what he can do here in Cam Ward. **** be a cane next year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Turn the pressure up, kid is a game changer and a threat every time he touches it.

I know, legacy this, legacy that. But going to the playoffs and putting out an extremely exciting product, especially on offense, goes a long way.
If this WR room ends up with 3 or 4 guys at 600 yards I have a hard time seeing Mario not land some absolute studs.

I respect him and hanks wanted to continue the legacies but it’s clear Napier won’t survive. So do you want to waste your college years in a rebuild? I know portal can be a fix quick but that typically works for just one season

I respect him and hanks wanted to continue the legacies but it’s clear Napier won’t survive. So do you want to waste your college years in a rebuild? I know portal can be a fix quick but that typically works for just one season
I feel like these early commitments make it clear to the fan base that these kids wanted to follow through on their legacies, and thats the public story.

But also by committing before the season, and the season going sideways and potentially the staff being fired, they can say they wanted to go to UF and that's why they committed, but due to the uncertainty they had to go elsewhere.. it just gives them all the freedom, and in turn less blowback should they flip elsewhere.

Advertisement
goofies wanna be around other goofies....we'll see
to me kid has way too much swag...but we'll see......

Nah. Not yet. All I can say is for someone so locked in he sure was happy after that game.
Well could be locked in cause he knows he has to go there, but also knows Napier aint it so this is one step in the direction of him being canned.

If they keep Napier I think we have a shot at anyone in their class. If they keep Napier and Lose Lagway.... It'll get very ugly.

Advertisement
Back