2025 Vernell "Trey" Brown III 4* WR from Orlando Evans [commits to UiF]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. Vernell Brown is a very well spoken young man. Mature and doesn't sound like a Gator at all in that interview.
I guess I was wrong. He committed to the Gates. I didn't think he was gonna be a Cane, but whatever. Next prospect.

Advertisement
Vernell III was always going to UF and there is NO Way he is flipping to anybody.

Signed,

Peruche
Let's see how the season plays out...he may not flip to UM, but not sure he sticks with UF if they win 4 or 5 games as predicted. Time will tell

Let's see how the season plays out...he may not flip to UM, but not sure he sticks with UF if they win 4 or 5 games as predicted. Time will tell
Not sure if U have seen the commitment video, but Vernell Sr. (Grandfather) basically said, Vernell III better make him proud and do the right thing or he could take that Brown name away from him.

Signed,

Peruche

Attachments

• IMG_0101.webp
    IMG_0101.webp
    120.5 KB · Views: 0
Not sure if U have seen the commitment video, but Vernell Sr. (Grandfather) basically said, Vernell III better make him proud and do the right thing or he could take that Brown name away from him.

Signed,

Peruche
No, didn't see the video, but money talks and wins on the field matter. Again, time will tell, but the Gators are in for a rough season

Advertisement
this kid wouldnt flip if they won 1 game this year. This is a legacy lock as tight as could be
Guess I just don't get the whole legacy thing. I understand wanting to play for your family's school, but at the end of the day, the kid should be able to go where he wants without all the family pressure.

Guess I just don't get the whole legacy thing. I understand wanting to play for your family's school, but at the end of the day, the kid should be able to go where he wants without all the family pressure.
he willingly commit there.

He was oging there all along his **** dad and grandfather played there. His dad has mentored other kids that have went there including their last qb that was recently drafted to the nfl.

once I REALIZED THAT I REALIZED EVERY ONE IS PLAYING CATCH UP IN THE RECRUITING.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back