2025 Vernell "Trey" Brown III 4* WR from Orlando Evans [commits to UiF]

Advertisement
We know what DSmiff thinks about them balls.

1720646605951.webp

Advertisement
Just watched the pod cast they did with him and this kid is very mature and has got his chit together thats for sure. They talked about the 4 schools and he didnt really get all that jacked up when they brought up Florida. He did have a lot of good things to say about Ohio State. He did say all the coaching staff at Miami is very geniune and he really has a great relationship with coach beard. Town ads the end they talked about his QB Coleman and he kind of lit up and he thinks Mimia has got the right guy. He then mentioned that miami is right there on the brink and he even said once they get over that its game over and he had a really big smile. This kid would be a huge get for many reasons and not all about football.

Just watched the pod cast they did with him and this kid is very mature and has got his chit together thats for sure. They talked about the 4 schools and he didnt really get all that jacked up when they brought up Florida. He did have a lot of good things to say about Ohio State. He did say all the coaching staff at Miami is very geniune and he really has a great relationship with coach beard. Town ads the end they talked about his QB Coleman and he kind of lit up and he thinks Mimia has got the right guy. He then mentioned that miami is right there on the brink and he even said once they get over that its game over and he had a really big smile. This kid would be a huge get for many reasons and not all about football.
Yes. Vernell Brown is a very well spoken young man. Mature and doesn't sound like a Gator at all in that interview.

Advertisement
I listened to the same podcast and walked away thinking **** I hope this young man does great wherever he goes. Just not many like him on and off the field. Mature and seems to be well grounded.
He come’s from good people . I used to hoop with his pops back in the day. Senior was a humble , hardworking cat. I’m not surprised his son really has his **** together.

He come’s from good people . I used to hoop with his pops back in the day. Senior was a humble , hardworking cat. I’m not surprised his son really has his **** together.
You know as canes fans We always hate fans of other teams . I dont know where he will go but I won't hate him. I won't cheer for him but im not gone to try and crush him. just my 2 cents.

first met vb at uf ... later in life i worked at duval elementary, we used to have a "dress for success" day for the guys every month ... at that time vb lived in cedar grove ... i asked him to come speak to my guys and he gave a great speech about perseverance ... good guy all around and happy for his success

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back