2025 Vernell "Trey" Brown III 4* WR from Orlando Evans [commits to UiF]

Advertisement
He won’t be a finalist unless he goes off down the stretch. He is currently 9th in yards and tied for 17th in tds.
Right but he plays for the #6 team in the country. As long as he gets double digits TDs and over 1k yards, he should be a finalist. It’s not just the flat stats either, dude just makes big plays in big moments.

Advertisement
He looks small. Does he have official measureables?

I haven't seen it but he's probably in the 5-10, 165 range. Haven't seen enough of him to opine but at that size, you generally want your WRs to have elite quick traits to make up for a lack of size. Not sure VB3 has that but our staff is apparently really high on him. FWIW, he ran a 10.9 100m against a very slight headwind.

Someone on 247 said Wiltfong said this about VB

“I would not be surprised if Miami got that one done. Brown is an instant impact type of talent with a skillset to replace All-American candidate and this year’s potential Biletnikoff winner in Xavier Restrepo. I believe he sees that and things are picking up.”

And the Cribby of 247 said this
"If he wasn’t a legacy he would’ve been a Cane already…"
Isn’t VB’s dad Anthony Richardson’s agent or manager? I knew Mario would flip players but this kid is the one I had as the longest shot of all of our targets so this would be huge

Isn’t VB’s dad Anthony Richardson’s agent or manager? I knew Mario would flip players but this kid is the one I had as the longest shot of all of our targets so this would be huge
no idea if true, but tbf Richardson did come out and basically say he didn't love his time at UF and was either going to the NFL or transferring in a recent interview

Advertisement
Never heard of anyone mentioning X as a potential biletnikoff winner. That would be insane. Don’t think he has the hype to do it. They’d probably give Travis hunter both the Thorpe and the biletnikoff before giving it to x.

He will be in the conversation and I think he will have an argument.

Last year Marvin Harrison won it. He was 10th in yards and T3rd in TD and 43 in receptions.

2022 Hyatt won. 5th yards, 2nd TD, 41st in rec.

2021 Jordan Maddison. 4th yards 1st TD 6th rec

In no order the names are below. It’s based on stats and P4 Guys.
Tre Harris
T McMillian
Restrepo
J Brooks
Ryan Williams
Ricky White
T Hunter

I would say that Tre Harris is the fav and X is probably second.

His **** dad and grandad are former gator football palyers and you are correct on his dad with AR. **** his dad was a Uf employee for years as well.

This will be the toughest flip ever lol

I haven't seen it but he's probably in the 5-10, 165 range. Haven't seen enough of him to opine but at that size, you generally want your WRs to have elite quick traits to make up for a lack of size. Not sure VB3 has that but our staff is apparently really high on him. FWIW, he ran a 10.9 100m against a very slight headwind.
Yea id guess around that size and has all the stuff you mentioned including hands, kid is fast , sudden and a good route runner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
4 inches.
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

His **** dad and grandad are former gator football palyers and you are correct on his dad with AR. **** his dad was a Uf employee for years as well.

This will be the toughest flip ever lol
Well if he cares about his sons best interests he would consider other programs because Florida is a disaster

Advertisement
Back