USC Trojans

I don’t think that the majority of the posters on this board understand that we only play 7 players on a regular basis. We have almost no depth. Our kids are iron men. They play big minutes every game, and still play hard and effectively.

As 1984 said, that's mostly L's fault, but you can't ignore the fact that he went to the store, bought chicken sh*t, and made some pretty tasty chicken salad out of it anyway.

Advertisement
How did you miss it? There were multiple angles showing that he was fouled by 2 different players, and even the announcers said it.
The announcers said it was the body. It did not look like enough to call a foul imo. Have you never disagreed with what the announcers said?

Advertisement
The announcers said it was the body. It did not look like enough to call a foul imo. Have you never disagreed with what the announcers said?
The announcers also said that the first dude hit him on the arm/shoulder, and then the center trucked him with his lower body on the follow through. If to you that is “not enough to call a foul”, then we obviously have different definitions of what a foul is.

Also, I have disagreed many times with announcers during games. But this time they were honest, and got it right.

Bro why are you even on this board? You obviously got nothing but hate.

The announcers showed the replay and said there was a clear foul on the arm (which there was)… even before the USC player landed on Charlie and wasn’t vertical.

The announcers showed the replay and said there was a clear foul on the arm (which there was)… even before the USC player landed on Charlie and wasn’t vertical.
Thank you for explaining it in detail to him. Obviously it’s on tape for all to see that 2 dudes fouled Charlie, but it’s not enough to warrant a foul call in the opinion of this apparent basketball expert.

Advertisement
As 1984 said, that's mostly L's fault, but you can't ignore the fact that he went to the store, bought chicken sh*t, and made some pretty tasty chicken salad out of it anyway.
No doubt that he put it together, but after getting butt raped by the NCAA without Vaseline, and with a nice helping of sand added on top. This has been his best coaching job, in my opinion. It also helps that he has an athletic bunch of guys that play with a chip on their shoulders.

Dude wtf lmaoo. Wtf are you talking about? I didn't see enough to call a foul. Chill. There's no other disagreement I've had in this thread so idk who you're confusing me with.

Thank you for explaining it in detail to him. Obviously it’s on tape for all to see that 2 dudes fouled Charlie, but it’s not enough to warrant a foul call in the opinion of this apparent basketball expert.
When did I say I was a basketball expert. Jesus y'all are some babies. I didn't see the foul. Big deal, clearly I was wrong. So what?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have watched plenty of games... looks like Coach L does minimal in game coaching. It is not just this game... pretty much half the games this year.

Your mind is stuck in the horse and buggy era. That’s a pretty facile observation.

Just because he doesn’t run around waving his arms and yelling at his players does NOT mean he’s not coaching.

Don’t think in clichés, it’ll make you a more well rounded person.

Advertisement
Back