USC Trojans

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn could have 2 of their better players out. Center elbowed the forward knocking out his teeth and lacerating his elbow needing stitches
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Advertisement
We just won our first tourney game in SIX years and yet some of you miserable ****wads are still not happy? We just beat a higher seed for only the SECOND time in program history! We should be elated right nowZ

We shot a miserable 1/14 from 3 and still beat a **** good USC team with our best player (at least in this game) out with foul trouble down the stretch.

Shoot our normal ~35% from 3, continue to play pressure defense, and we stand a chance vs Auburn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When did I say I was a basketball expert. Jesus y'all are some babies. I didn't see the foul. Big deal, clearly I was wrong. So what?
The point is you are focusing on some minor **** when we domininated that team...we shot 1 of 14 from 3 and still were winning 95% of the game and also won..
We were the better team...

Absolutely brutal. This team can’t consistently make free throws, still hasn’t learned when you’re up multiple possessions to not leave your man on drives, and doesn’t know to not inbound to the corner when the other team is trapping.
You are way the **** off..we shot Free throws better than they did...we only committed 3 turnovers...no other team has committed less than us.
We owned that team..we were winning the whole **** game...sc had a lead a total of like 3 minutes...we won the game ...GTFOH

Advertisement
Back