USC Trojans

You are way the **** off..we shot Free throws better than they did...we only committed 3 turnovers...no other team has committed less than us.
We owned that team..we were winning the whole **** game...sc had a lead a total of like 3 minutes...we won the game ...GTFOH
Outside of Charlie, we missed free throws to seal it and turned it over to give them a chance.

Where in that post did I say they played better or frankly did anything better? My post stated we gave them a way back into the game. Did I say the entire game or just the last minute? You’re making sh*t up.

Advertisement
Outside of Charlie, we missed free throws to seal it and turned it over to give them a chance.

Where in that post did I say they played better or frankly did anything better? My post stated we gave them a way back into the game. Did I say the entire game or just the last minute? You’re making sh*t up.
No..you said the TEAM didn't make free throws...You made that **** up when it wasn't a fact.

Be happy with a well deserved win .

Advertisement
Slightly OT and some of you left coast guys are better acquainted with SC and their fanbase than me but their social media reaction to the loss looked pretty similar to how we react.

A few looking for excuses or blaming random calls but hardly anyone pumping sunshine and most murdering Enfield and attacking anyone making excuses. Was nice to observe that while not actually suffering the pain of a loss.

The other notable thing was the inundation of butthurt Oklahoma football fans in threads about a Miami-USC hoops matchup. It's embarrassing. I'm talking a ****-ton of people still obviously distraught and angry about Lincoln Riley trying to rub in a hoops loss TO US.

I was like "Looners, thanks for your support of Miami Basketball but I kinda think USC would take 1000 hoops losses if it meant stealing your football coach. The SEC respects your cult-like delusion and tantrums though....it just means moar."

No..you said the TEAM didn't make free throws...You made that **** up when it wasn't a fact.

Be happy with a well deserved win .
The post was about the ending, as I stated in the post that it was. I said the team can’t consistently make free throws. Maybe you haven’t watched any games lately but we often struggle to put teams away at the free throw line. And the other two statements are true as well

At least we're getting Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, and Bill Raft to call the game.
USC was Grant Hill's "sleeper" pick (as much as a 7 seed can be one) so he better show a little respect. I'm not sure exactly what that would entail but it felt good saying it.

Advertisement
you openly admitted to watching less than 7 canes basketball games this year but yes come in here and tell us more about how a team that just got past the first round for only the 6th time in program history despite being picked 12th in the ACC and being an underdog in this game is poorly coached
They are. Any limitations they have is coach related. Either poor evaluations or just not using all their **** schollies or whatever...
It cant be both?. Insecure canes Basketball fans cry anytime something is criticized with this group. I'm good with it though.

If you had seen us get trounced by Bama earlier in the season and lose to Dayton and UCF, you'd think the fact that we've been able to be in close games and win them is a miracle. This team is by far outperforming expectations.
Definately the bolded.
I seen the scores and just shook my head then. My main issue is why do we have low expectations in the first place. A basketball team in the city of Miami?. Put me on..im more of a football guy but that sh*t kinda gets me considering the Heat has **** made this city a bball city. Whats the issue?.

Team is not poorly coached. Team is poorly built. It’s amazing Coach L has been able to get what he has out of this group. Who’s fault is it that it got this bad? Probably his. But he’s salvaged it.
Thats kinda what i meant...but i add team building ...to coaching. Cant cry about having no bigs when....you dont recruit any good ones.
Same sh*t happen on the football team..stuck playing certain cbs...and saying we dont have no one else...wellllll...your cb coach whiffed for years and thats what you get.

I must say i like the class they have coming in this year on looks

Advertisement
the sopranos smile GIF

Advertisement
Ol andy *****ing about the officials forgot about their dude clearly throwing an elbow into a defenders face.. and the defender getting called for the foul because he had a hand on his hip. **** looked flagrant to me.
Wild turn of events there. Got a rule expert telling the national audience he expects this to be bumped up to a flagrant one only For them to come back and call it on us. I told my buddy right then that this could be the momentum swing that iced it for us. Glad I was wrong but that was a costly call regardless

Last edited:
Wild turn of events there. Got a rule expert telling the national audience he expects this to be bumped up to a flagrant one only For them to come back and call it on us. I told my buddy right then that this could be the momentum swing that iced it for us. Glad I was wrong but that was a costly call regardless
That play was also on the heels of the questionable charge on Wong, then led directly to another foul on Wong, giving him 4 fouls.

Guy was easily our best scorer yesterday and a bunch of BS calls kept him off the court for almost an entire half.

That play was also on the heels of the questionable charge on Wong, then led directly to another foul on Wong, giving him 4 fouls.

Guy was easily our best scorer yesterday and a bunch of BS calls kept him off the court for almost an entire half.

But yet Enfield spent nearly his entire press conference whining and crying about the officiating ******** USC.

Just curious - if we needed one guy to show up and take over tomorrow, who is it? Who is most important to this team? That’s one thing that makes this team interesting. No McClinton, Larkin or a true star. Sum of all parts team.

So … Charlie on both sides? Wong’s offense? Kam’s shot to fall? Sam to play big and have a well rounded game?

Advertisement
Back