USC Trojans

Advertisement
Sadly this is our ceiling. Hats off to the team and staff for maximizing a flawed roster but this is what poor roster construction and a putrid offensive philosophy gets you
come in here and take your L you miserable mfer. I'm giving it to you like you just won an Oscar. I opened the envelope and everything, it had your name on it. give us your speech.

Last edited:
Advertisement
just wide open 3's...

I dont care what anyone says...team is poorly coached. EVERY GAME IVE WATCHED have come down to the last possesion. Alot of them werent even needed just with basic ****
you openly admitted to watching less than 7 canes basketball games this year but yes come in here and tell us more about how a team that just got past the first round for only the 6th time in program history despite being picked 12th in the ACC and being an underdog in this game is poorly coached

Advertisement
just wide open 3's...

I dont care what anyone says...team is poorly coached. EVERY GAME IVE WATCHED have come down to the last possesion. Alot of them werent even needed just with basic ****
If you had seen us get trounced by Bama earlier in the season and lose to Dayton and UCF, you'd think the fact that we've been able to be in close games and win them is a miracle. This team is by far outperforming expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back