USC Trojans

Team is not poorly coached. Team is poorly built. It’s amazing Coach L has been able to get what he has out of this group. Who’s fault is it that it got this bad? Probably his. But he’s salvaged it.
You know why L had to piece together the roster like this? The Adidas scandal ruined all the momentum he had in recruiting. He has struggled to get it back, next year will be the first year in awhile where Miami will have some legit size. That said, he used the portal well in getting guys like Charlie and Kam.

Advertisement
Team is not poorly coached. Team is poorly built. It’s amazing Coach L has been able to get what he has out of this group. Who’s fault is it that it got this bad? Probably his. But he’s salvaged it.

This. People who trash Coach L don't seem to know much about the sport.

This has been one of the best coaching jobs in the country, period. This team was picked to finish 12th in the ACC, and look awful early in the year. Coach L figured out a style that maximized the talent on the team, as 14-6 in the ACC and advancing in the NCAAT show.

Not landing a legit Center and going all in on Jalen Duran was a mistake. But Coach L has found a way to salvage a good season out of this group.

Poorly coached? That's Kentucky

Advertisement
Miami just won a tournament game shooting 1/14 from three I repeat miami just won a tournament game shooting 1/14 from three.

Crunch time meltdown again on full display but I don’t give a ****. We just won a tournament game shooting 1/14 from 3, our 2 best scorers playing like ****, and our best player today fouling out with 2:30 to go

It’s great to be a cane today. Let’s knock off auburn and the gamecocks on Sunday
After watching this team against Alabama and Dayton, anybody expected this team win a tournament game let alone get a tournament bid is full of ****.

The Cardiac Canes are entertaining. Let's knock off Auburn.

How is anyone upset with this outcome? We were picked to finish 12th in the ACC. Now, we're advancing to the second round of the NCAA tournament as a 10 seed. This team exceeded expectations and then some. USC finished ranked 22nd in the Top 25, and we only hit 1 three all game. It's not like we almost lost to Saint Peter's. I'm not saying the Canes didn't make their fair share of mistakes because they certainly did, but they find a way to win as ugly as it may be, and that's all that matters in this tournament. I can't wait for the Auburn game. Go Canes!

Anybody b*tching about the end of the game clearly has never played competitive basketball. A win is a win is a win in these kinds of settings, that late surge by USC should’ve honestly ended with them winning the game. We did get tight at the end but to avoid the choke job in that situation when they have all the momentum and stay poised enough to eek it out is championship DNA type sh*t. All the toilet paper at Toomers corner ain’t gonna be enough to wipe away all the Auburn tears on Sunday 😎

Advertisement
This. People who trash Coach L don't seem to know much about the sport.

This has been one of the best coaching jobs in the country, period. This team was picked to finish 12th in the ACC, and look awful early in the year. Coach L figured out a style that maximized the talent on the team, as 14-6 in the ACC and advancing in the NCAAT show.

Not landing a legit Center and going all in on Jalen Duran was a mistake. But Coach L has found a way to salvage a good season out of this group.

Poorly coached? That's Kentucky
Nobody has been harder on Jim than me. This easily his best coaching performance since he has been at Miami. And you can tell by his demeanor since conference play started that he really enjoys coaching this group of kids.

We'll be competitive on Sunday. It's what the Cardiac Canes do.

Bama and the SEC were overrated all year. Hilarious how quick the ACC got stripped of any benefit of the doubt based upon the legacy of the conference and everyone started parroting how good the mighty SEC is.
I think the SEC is solid, didn't understand Bama getting a 6 seed, and thought Kentucky was overrated too. Other than that, thought conference was pretty good. Kind of ironic, it was the Kentucky loss to ND that left me uneasy about the Tuck. Little did I know ND would perform the way they did the rest of the year. The emergence of Wesley for the Domers has them looking much much better.

Advertisement
And this is the start of the collapse. NiT

Lol. I wouldn't worry about Auburn. They will crush USC in the second

Stop the game

No shooting, and despite Peterson being a ghey , we will make him a hero

Game over. Canes refuse to show up in 2nd. Another Coach L NCAA tap out

Going fishing, this is over

Hope you caught something.

Because if your fishing is as retarded as your porsting, you didn’t even catch a couple little bait fish.

Next time sit this out.

Advertisement
Looking at @caneworld 's posts in this thread is hilarious. The dude much have never watched a NCAAT game before.

2nd time in program HISTORY we've beat a higher seed in a NCAAT game. Regardless of what happens vs Auburn, this team has more than exceeded expectations this year. Great win.
I have watched plenty of games... looks like Coach L does minimal in game coaching. It is not just this game... pretty much half the games this year.

100%, L's literally drawing blood from the stone that is this roster.
I don’t think that the majority of the posters on this board understand that we only play 7 players on a regular basis. We have almost no depth. Our kids are iron men. They play big minutes every game, and still play hard and effectively.

Advertisement
Back