Updates

Absolutely. No disrespect to them whatsoever.
i mean there are a few people on this board VERY plugged in. alot of times i hear something, they verify they heard same. they never let me down.
i have seen people talk junk on this board. they need to realize they have chased good people away before. heres to a fresh start in 2019

Advertisement
Also feel we have at best stagnated as an academic institution under his leadership.[/QUOTE]

When Shalala retired, UM was on the verge of passing schools such as UMichigan, NYU and George Washington on the academic rankings. Today we sit behind not only UF, but freaking Georgia (!!!)

Advertisement
I dont get this. I felt like Shannon's biggest mistake was not continuing to run the defense. This saves a lot if money and you can spend more on Dline coach and other assistants. Why hire him if he ain't running the defense

Shannon's biggest mistakes were (1) hiring Patrick Nix as his OC, (2) promoting Tim Walton who bounced from job to job as a position coach, and (3) pulling names of the back of jerseys.

for years and years we dumbass fans clamored for a DC that was psychotic. Super aggressive, just let these SFLA kids eat man. Low and behold Manny comes in and it happens.

Same thing applies to the offense. We are an aggressive culture and the scheme and coach should reflect this. **** feelings.
Amen bro!

Advertisement
i mean there are a few people on this board VERY plugged in. alot of times i hear something, they verify they heard same. they never let me down.
i have seen people talk junk on this board. they need to realize they have chased good people away before. heres to a fresh start in 2019
I was born and raised in the original 305. Been a Cane a long time. Been away for some time so the info I get here is priceless to me. It's difficult to wade through the noise at times, but I'm learning. I in no way meant any disrespect to the others, just wanted to acknowledge your contributions.

Remember there are bowl games to be played and potential candidates there so we might not hear anything for a few days

Advertisement

so, along those lines, can you give us a few names of the legit people on this board so those of us who actually appreciate the information know who to listen to? PM me if you don't want to post it.

Advertisement
get out of here with the tee martin stuff.
You sleep if you wouldn’t want him in that role if you can get him. He’s one of the truly elite recruiters in the country and has signed 21 top 100 prospects in his career. We need elite recruiters and he can coach especially receivers. All those receivers at usc lately? Marquise lee, juju smith and more That’s tee Martin

You sleep if you wouldn’t want him in that role if you can get him. He’s one of the truly elite recruiters in the country and has signed 21 top 100 prospects in his career. We need elite recruiters and he can coach especially receivers
its more likely lamar thomas will be our wr coach. tee can want it, not sure where he fits in

Advertisement
Back