Updates

He did the same thing as rumph he coached players already recruited not by him that we good and didnt hit the trail. Why does he get a pass?
Harvey could have the same type of impact as Garvin, similar players. Not sure about any of the DTs though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i mean there are a few people on this board VERY plugged in. alot of times i hear something, they verify they heard same. they never let me down.
i have seen people talk junk on this board. they need to realize they have chased good people away before. heres to a fresh start in 2019
Guilty as charged, your honor. I plead for leniency. I am at the court’s mercy. You are right on, with the “very plugged in” people. I think that’s what keeps this board legit. Just as violators are banned, I wish those that post legit info, later to be proven right, could be identified with a badge of some sort given by the either the mods, or by committee of posters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not too worried there personally. Typically position coaches should be your "ace recruiters" and we have enough open spaces to fill and upgrade there. RB, WR, TE, potentially DB...

If it is Fedora then he would coach either RB or WR, that is his background

Ive seen this shut too many times with the Nits they find a way to **** themselves and come back to win...
Their WR's under Franklin gotta hold the record for the craziest catches. When they're down, it's like he tells the QB to just throw it up and let the WR play jump ball and they seems to always get it. It's crazy.

Advertisement
Back