Updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm fully aware I'm hard to please. Fedora is a guy I've had a man crush on ever since that whole episode with Richt.

We need an ******* who gives zero ***** and would sell his soul or cut off an appendage to win. Period.
I mean have u seen his abs? Who can blame you , any chance he calls plays shirtless ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
People need to learn,especially in recruiting,that things are fluid and change on a dime.

Don’t call people names and sHT when 1 out of 10 things might not turn out exactly like it was supposed to.

I came from a private site that was as locked in as any I’ve ever been a part of and this type sHT ran all of the people that were locked in VERY tight to what was going on off and they kept their info to themselves.Board turnedto sht.Theres several guys on here from that board who left looking for info.I get here and it’s the same sHT.

Learn to appreciate ALL info and choose to believe it or don’t but don’t call names or insult people’s family when you choose to not believe it.

Having said all that most appreciative to you and all others that bring whatever info you have.

Preach brother.

**** the Trolls.

Advertisement
People need to learn,especially in recruiting,that things are fluid and change on a dime.

Don’t call people names and sHT when 1 out of 10 things might not turn out exactly like it was supposed to.

I came from a private site that was as locked in as any I’ve ever been a part of and this type sHT ran all of the people that were locked in VERY tight to what was going on off and they kept their info to themselves.Board turnedto sht.Theres several guys on here from that board who left looking for info.I get here and it’s the same sHT.

Learn to appreciate ALL info and choose to believe it or don’t but don’t call names or insult people’s family when you choose to not believe it.

Having said all that most appreciative to you and all others that bring whatever info you have.

Please sticky this post to the top of the board and make it mandatory reading before accessing the site. Lots of teenage girls on this site who have ruined it for those of us who truly appreciate any and all information provided.

Advertisement
Back