Updates

Advertisement
Preach brother.

**** the Trolls.
I thought the “ recruiting is fluid “ thing was cliche and bs. But boy was I off.

It literally changes within minutes. I’m not sure why anyone would want to do this permanently or as a career.

I mean have u seen his abs? Who can blame you , any chance he calls plays shirtless ?
BtvcMYJIQAAwefO.0.webp

The other in state coaches responded to that photo. Pretty funny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He just met him during the coaching interview process, but sounds like he made a major impression on Manny. This article below is on Brown and his recruiting prowess.

http://www.philly.com/college-sport...-manny-diaz-baylor-bears-camden-20181220.html

Good stuff.
A similar article on him.
Impressive recruiter.

https://sicem365.com/s/2212/its-time-for-baylor-fans-to-recognize-fran-brown-before-its-too-late

One of the biggest that Brown was able to secure not only once but twice was Miami, Florida wide receiver Tyquan Thornton‍.
Brown and the rest of the coaching staff identified Thornton as an elite wide receiver when the 6-foot-3, 165-pound prospect
only held an offer from Appalachian State. Thornton committed to the Bears shortly after before offers began to roll in from the
likes of Florida, Georgia and Miami.

Thornton opted to open up his recruitment and eventually gave his pledge to the Gators, his childhood favorite. It was Brown's
persistence and faith in Thornton in the months after, however, that eventually led to the four-star signing with Baylor in the
early signing period.

"Coach Fran meant a lot to me in this recruiting process because he saw what other coaches didn't see in me," Thornton said.
"I have so much respect for him."

I thought the “ recruiting is fluid “ thing was cliche and bs. But boy was I off.

It literally changes within minutes. I’m not sure why anyone would want to do this permanently or as a career.

Because it’s easy to keep a job when the decision is based on 3rd party information. There’s always a reason to take an error off you as a “professional insider”. **** seems stressful though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back