Updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we keep Simpson... I like him... I think he proved he can handle this level...
He did the same thing as rumph he coached players already recruited not by him that we good and didnt hit the trail. Why does he get a pass?

i mean there are a few people on this board VERY plugged in. alot of times i hear something, they verify they heard same. they never let me down.
i have seen people talk junk on this board. they need to realize they have chased good people away before. heres to a fresh start in 2019

People need to learn,especially in recruiting,that things are fluid and change on a dime.

Don’t call people names and sHT when 1 out of 10 things might not turn out exactly like it was supposed to.

I came from a private site that was as locked in as any I’ve ever been a part of and this type sHT ran all of the people that were locked in VERY tight to what was going on off and they kept their info to themselves.Board turnedto sht.Theres several guys on here from that board who left looking for info.I get here and it’s the same sHT.

Learn to appreciate ALL info and choose to believe it or don’t but don’t call names or insult people’s family when you choose to not believe it.

Having said all that most appreciative to you and all others that bring whatever info you have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fedora is likely unless a snag. could be announced fairly soon.
Rumph STILL has not officially been retained. whoever posted 48 hours was right. he will know by tomorrow morning.
i havent heard anything on jess so i assume he's good.
Simp is really good and did a great job recruiting every dlineman he went for and obviously coached very well. Rumph I like him but there's pros and cons with him so I get why it's tricky

Advertisement
Back