TVD is practicing

Colbie will tell you it was a drop.
Beard will tell you it was a drop.
Dawson will tell you it was a drop.
My grandma told me to tell you it was a drop.

Enough. The ball was perfect. It hit him in both hands on a dead run. It should be caught 100 times out of 100. But, we won the game, and Colbie played very well aside from that, so we move on.
Never heard the word drop from any of the first 3. Could care less about the 4th. But yah, moving on...

Advertisement
Best throw I’ve seen made at UM in at least a decade.

Up there with Malik to Langham against FSU.
Not sure what year it was, but Rosier TD to Berrios @ Duke was the best throw I’ve seen in a while at UM. Back of the end zone if anyone can find it.

I've voiced my opinion of confidence in starting Emory Williams against UVA at home. Others have stated their opinion on the other side of my opinion. im not going to turn this into an ever-long debate on the subject, but I do want to add one additional point.

From inside the stadium you can see the routes being run downfield unlike watching on TV. One of the things that caught my eye was the Emory Williams threw the ball to (what I believed was) the correct read every time he threw it. I dont recall him ever throwing into double coverage or making a throw where we thought to ourselves, "Where the **** was he going with that one?" Even when he was shaky early on, he still made the correct reads on his downfield throws.

Again, I think the talent & speed differential between Clemson and UVA on the defensive side of the ball will be night and day. I'd luv to see what Williams could do with a second consecutive start.
Smart man!

2 INTs towards X (Ohio, GT)
3 INTs towards George (GT, GT, UNC)

Don't recall the last INT for UNC as it wouldn't have mattered.
It was to X.

Nope, my bad, just watched it. Was to George. Ball floated on on him and safety was just playing center field. Like you said wouldn't have made much of difference.

Definitely looked like he couldn't drive off his leg well either which caused it to float.

Last edited:
Have you always thought you were the smartest one in the room? you mut be fun at parties...

I don't think @OrangeBowlMagic thinks he is the smartest man in the room, but I assure you, after reading your takes on here, he is without a doubt smarter than you.
I would also party with him 100% of the time over you.
But hey, you do you!

Advertisement
Being the smartest in the room here isn’t exactly a badge of honor.
I know lol. Just every post i read from him is about how he's so smart or how everyone else is dumb and yes I'm a moron but still it's repetitive and get's old. He thinks his opinion is always face and its not, it's his opinion he thinks needs to be held in the highest regard

I don't think @OrangeBowlMagic thinks he is the smartest man in the room, but I assure you, after reading your takes on here, he is without a doubt smarter than you.
But hey, you do you!
I am smarter then you so you must be pretty stupid. can I fill you in on something? Every take on here by almost every poster on here is dumb. Including you and me. You have no idea who is smarter, you have no idea who I am or what I'm like. I'm also probably a decade or two younger then both of you, if you two were at the same party as me you would both be creeps. So, I hope you wouldn't be a the same party pedo!

Wearing knee braces in practice is common and usually precautionary. Really hoping TVD is ready to go, we cant afford to drop a game to teams we should beat.
Were better off with Emory starting. Were more likely to drop a game we should win with one read tyler. Here comes the pitchforks and people telling me i'm a moron! lol.

Were better off with Emory starting. Were more likely to drop a game we should win with one read tyler. Here comes the pitchforks and people telling me i'm a moron! lol.
joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Once it hits your hands it’s your job to have the hand strength to hold on to it and tuck it away. There’s actual workouts that wr’s do to build hand strength. If the db rips / knocks it out you lost and he won. That simple.
CY made it a little easier for the CB to make the play.
He has to be able to feel that guy on his hip. If he’s that close, he’s got to go up and get it with a hands catch.
He then has that extra split second to gain control before the strip.

He came back nicely though on the 3rd down reception and the underthrown duck.

CY made it a little easier for the CB to make the play.
He has to be able to feel that guy on his hip. If he’s that close, he’s got to go up and get it with a hands catch.
He then has that extra split second to gain control before the strip.

He came back nicely though on the 3rd down reception and the underthrown duck.
You also have to put your hands up late. Right when the cb sees you hands extend they know to prepare to chop at your arms. Get your hands up late then get the ball into your chest asap then you can’t get the ball knocked out.

Advertisement
I am smarter then you so you must be pretty stupid. can I fill you in on something? Every take on here by almost every poster on here is dumb. Including you and me. You have no idea who is smarter, you have no idea who I am or what I'm like. I'm also probably a decade or two younger then both of you, if you two were at the same party as me you would both be creeps. So, I hope you wouldn't be a the same party pedo!

Adam Sandler GIF by IFC

But hey, you do you!

I want my eulogy to be the same as Drugs Delaney's was in Outside Providence:

"******' guy could party, man. When everyone took one.....he took two. And nobody can ever take that away from him."

Hope Miami covers the 17 this week we need to but I’ll settle for a W and a kneel out

Advertisement
Back