TVD is practicing

Advertisement
As me and my dog watch the replay for the first time I will say Emory played solid that second half. At the game it’s hard to truly see everything and not just be emotional.

That drive to start the 4th quarter was great. He took his check downs, made couple throws and was in command of the offense.

The announcers mentioned how before this drive he was talking in the bench to the team. Kid seems more of a vocal leader than TVD.

TVD is on a couple bars when he plays. Zero emotion. I’ll be good with whoever starts

View attachment 262925
Always like to re-watch games after I went.

Opinion backed up by video evidence and him seeing a therapist for his mindset. Dude looks shook a lot. There is no denying he hangs his head a lot and doesn’t show emotion. Those are facts. Not worth going back and forth we cleary have differing opinions on his demeanor.
why the **** does it matter if he stays calm? that's seen as a positive for the position

do you guys want irrational over-emotional players leading the offense? because nobody that knows football agrees

being a top 10 graded qb is not important, but the fact that he doesn't jump up and down or scream after every play is a huge factor?

why the **** does it matter if he stays calm? that's seen as a positive for the position

do you guys want irrational over-emotional players leading the offense? because nobody that knows football agrees

being a top 10 graded qb is not important, but the fact that he doesn't jump up and down or scream after every play is a huge factor?

Who says jump up and down and scream. Showing emotion isn’t some extreme crap y’all keep spewing. Showing emotion is simply speaking to players etc.. dude didn’t even talk to his teammates last year. Y’all are really bent out of shape by someone saying TVD is a zombie on the field.

Who says jump up and down and scream. Showing emotion isn’t some extreme crap y’all keep spewing. Showing emotion is simply speaking to players etc.. dude didn’t even talk to his teammates last year. Y’all are really bent out of shape by someone saying TVD is a zombie on the field.
Admitted he didn't have any WR phone number besides X and golfed all off season

Advertisement
who gives a **** we won
wall GIF

Like many I think TVD should rest this week. If he’s anything less than 110% you rest him, really anything under 115%. However, I don’t think Emory should start. I think we try to replicate last year’s UVA offensive explosion and start Jacurri. Ideally we can convince JJ to attend the game to witness it.

Against Clemson I was shocked we didn’t use JB on a bunch of those short yardage situations. That was the 7th game of the season meaning JB could play in 4 of the final 6 counting that game. Seemed like a no brainer for goal line and short yardage.

As me and my dog watch the replay for the first time I will say Emory played solid that second half. At the game it’s hard to truly see everything and not just be emotional.

That drive to start the 4th quarter was great. He took his check downs, made couple throws and was in command of the offense.

The announcers mentioned how before this drive he was talking in the bench to the team. Kid seems more of a vocal leader than TVD.

TVD is on a couple bars when he plays. Zero emotion. I’ll be good with whoever starts

View attachment 262925
On point

Advertisement
Like many I think TVD should rest this week. If he’s anything less than 110% you rest him, really anything under 115%. However, I don’t think Emory should start. I think we try to replicate last year’s UVA offensive explosion and start Jacurri. Ideally we can convince JJ to attend the game to witness it.
If TVD can’t go, you go with the hot hand. And that’s Emory. There’s a reason why he is redshirting. Great athlete but unfortunately his accuracy is not there. I honestly don’t see him fitting Dawsons offense. If there was any a time to use Jacurri was during the GTech game just off his mobility/scrambling

Or, maybe take the non-receiving threat at TE out of the game once in a while and use 4 WR with Brashard and X in the slots. I get that Cam is a great blocker but he's literally dead weight in the passing game.
I actually hate that Dawson splits out 84 it’s as retarded as it gets use 88 if u have to have a TE out there

Against Clemson I was shocked we didn’t use JB on a bunch of those short yardage situations. That was the 7th game of the season meaning JB could play in 4 of the final 6 counting that game. Seemed like a no brainer for goal line and short yardage.
I figured that's the exact type of scenario they were saving his 4 games for. Obviously they didn't want to waste one of his games in random mop-up duty. I figured they were just going to save him for emergency situations.

I actually hate that Dawson splits out 84 it’s as retarded as it gets use 88 if u have to have a TE out there
I'm not going to even pretend I have any idea what is going on with out tight end situation. We've had a decade+ of NFL tight ends and all of the sudden we have a glorified tackle and nobody else at the position?

Advertisement
I'm not going to even pretend I have any idea what is going on with out tight end situation. We've had a decade+ of NFL tight ends and all of the sudden we have a glorified tackle and nobody else at the position?
Roman’s most recent SOTG points out how Cam really just runs routes so he can block downfield

Roman’s most recent SOTG points out how Cam really just runs routes so he can block downfield
I get why Cam gets playing time. He's a legit impact blocker but he plays more snaps than any other skill player. Skinner is MIA and Riley Williams only plays in 2 TE sets or garbage time. Maybe Arroyo can actually do something this week?

Advertisement
why is everyone so enamored with TE production?

skinner is too small, arroyo was hurt literally until this past week. Emory was in his first true start so didn't find him as much as he should have.

With Arroyo out we went with cam who's been an amazing addition to this team in terms of his blocking

on top of that,it's not like we have a struggling offense. even after clemson game, we have the #1 offense in the ACC and top ten nationally(we're also the only team to play two top 10 defenses (and we won both games), so who cares?

why is everyone so enamored with TE production?

skinner is too small, arroyo was hurt literally until this past week. Emory was in his first true start so didn't find him as much as he should have.

With Arroyo out we went with cam who's been an amazing addition to this team in terms of his blocking

on top of that,it's not like we have a struggling offense. even after clemson game, we have the #1 offense in the ACC and top ten nationally(we're also the only team to play two top 10 defenses (and we won both games), so who cares?
Would you rather have 3 capable receivers on the field or 4? Why would you not want a tight end who can make plays in the passing game to take some pressure off the other players and give our quarterback another option?

Welp there you go. Who gives a **** that their only other win this year is against William and Mary. They will barely win 4 games and one of them won’t be this Saturday afternoon even if John Richt was out QB.

Man stop with this. Y’all said the same **** about GT. Treat and prepare for every team the same.

Advertisement
Back