Transfer Portal - Baseball 2024-25

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** you, Rad.
**** you, JD.
**** you, Alex.

You ******* spineless ****suckers. I’m totally fine with losing. But when you hire JD, you’re not even trying. That is a crime punishable by death. **** every single person who even had a passive hand in killing this program. Worthless pieces of ****.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Don't worry we're about to sign a hitter with 220 average, 3 homeruns, and zero stolen bases but if you look closely he has a nice hit velocity, line drive ratio, and runs a fast 60.
We were already aggressive in bringing in a project middle reliever... building from the mid-bullpen out is highly innovative...

Let's ******* go!!!

**** you, Rad.
**** you, JD.
**** you, Alex.

You ******* spineless ****suckers. I’m totally fine with losing. But when you hire JD, you’re not even trying. That is a crime punishable by death. **** every single person who even had a passive hand in killing this program. Worthless pieces of ****.
You seem upset.

Approved ✅

Advertisement
**** you, Rad.
**** you, JD.
**** you, Alex.

“But The Scholarship limitations bro!!!”

Sucks but I can’t blame the kid, he would probably have less than a 5% chance of reaching the CWS here and Florida has been what 9 or 10 straight years ?

Advertisement
Don't worry we're about to sign a hitter with 220 average, 3 homeruns, and zero stolen bases but if you look closely he has a nice hit velocity, line drive ratio, and runs a fast 60.
I was going porst something similar.

The next welcome to the U tweet needs some beef behind it. I don’t want to hear about advanced metrics or potential. Our HC had a guy with potential last year and he was awful (Rosario). An in-state rival just made it to Omaha and drank our milkshake. we need some splashes.

You seem upset.

Approved ✅

I'm beyond ****ed. Whatever stage of grief "not giving a ****" is, that's where I am. I barely watched any baseball this year. I would say I watched the least that I have in 25 years. Easily. Not even close, really. So yeah, I'm ****ed, because these are slimy thieves who spit in the faces of the supporters of this program. But at the end of the day, I barely follow it any more. If they don't give a molecule of a ****, neither do I. If/when they hire a real coach I'll support again. But not now.

And I'm not a fortune teller, maybe Rad and JD and the "good ol' boys" who have been ruining athletics here for the majority of my adult life will actually turn this thing around. But there is ZERO evidence of that, because, yanno, we hired a coach who has never ******* done anything remotely like this in his entire life.

So, we'll see. But if I was a betting man, and I am, my money is on this group of losers imploding into dust in another year or two.

Advertisement
Back