To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"

Advertisement
Hang 70 on them… dump the playbook on them idc putting both Florida and FSU to sleep before halftime will help with in state recruiting more than we realize

One thing I am worried about is them having nothing to lose and going out of their way to try to injure our players. They were doing it in the game we won 52-10 a few years back. Cam, X, Bain, etc need their head on a swivel and watch their knees. Guys are going to be coming in low and late. Often.
👆👆👆👆
This is my main concern, too. Need to run them out of the building early and let Cam sit out the second half.

Also, I wonder if this could be the game where FSU’s QB gets tossed into his own goal post.

Mario, for me. Inexcusable to have this little talent in your secondary in year 3.

Vanderbilt rejects, Marshall rejects, 3 star projects. We can’t cover a ******* soul.
I hear you. But he doesn’t even need them to be top 20. They obviously went all in on that Ponds kid and thought he’d flip. I just was hoping post bye week Zaquan would unseat Meesh to move him to nickel.

Advertisement
Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?

pussycat.jpg

Advertisement
Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
Put ******* 80 on them. But Mike Norvell will run counter like 30 times like he did 2 years ago with the way Guidry loves to slant and stunt on run downs so that could be bad

"We are gonna destroy FSU"

Advertisement
IMG_0888.gif

Advertisement
Put ******* 80 on them. But Mike Norvell will run counter like 30 times like he did 2 years ago with the way Guidry loves to slant and stunt on run downs so that could be bad

For the most part we shutdown what TrumpyCane thought was a pretty good offense last year with FSU, the only told Guidry faced them

For the most part we shutdown what TrumpyCane thought was a pretty good offense last year with FSU, the only told Guidry faced them
I’m not exactly sure but it feels like Guidry is over doing it with the stunts and weird delayed blitzes. Like just doing way too much bc he fears his DBs. IMO could be totally wrong but that’s what I see on most big runs

Easy,, Cam Ward, fsu Will be destroyed..

Laughable anyone thinks that way.

Sure, we beat them soundly, but the same could be said for VT, Cal and Louisville.

I’m sure the comments will pour in that FSU isn’t as good as those teams, and while true, welcome to their Super Bowl for the year.
The same could be said about Florida, USF and Ball State. Florida is very much a rivalry game that they desperately needed and we crushed the **** out of them. They’re also much better than FSU.

Advertisement
Back