To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"

We are gonna destroy fsu. If we don’t, come back to this thread and call me a dumb **** assclown. My bet is you won’t be. Because fsu is one of the very worst teams in the entire country. Full stop. They are really, really, really bad. We are gonna beat the **** out of them. Stop being scared. They ******* suck. Legitimately. Not like oh they’re ok they just get unlucky. They’ve had guys hurt. No. They blow ***. We are gonna blow them the **** out.
1000002233.gif

Advertisement
Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
I see someone has started their amfembian egg laying cycle in earnest.

Yeah it feels like a reverse of 2022 to me

Leading in to that game we all knew we didn’t have a prayer even in a rivalry game. Even when FSU was elite years back and we were big underdogs we knew we could hang with them on emotion alone

That 2022 game we hit that field already beaten and I expect the same thing from them this time they will be overwhelmed by this offense

My thoughts ^

2 of the last 4 matchups have been complete blowouts. This isn't 2005 anywhere where both teams don't deviate too far from each-other.

FSU might not win 3 games this season and we're 7-0. Our defense sucks, but they suck at almost everything they do. Place is going to be a mad house... I don't expect anything but a party

Yeah it feels like a reverse of 2022 to me

Leading in to that game we all knew we didn’t have a prayer even in a rivalry game. Even when FSU was elite years back and we were big underdogs we knew we could hang with them on emotion alone

That 2022 game we hit that field already beaten and I expect the same thing from them this time they will be overwhelmed by this offense
47 - 0.

Advertisement
The FSU 'Canes are making an appearance, I'm not shocked. I'll never understand how someone who allegedly roots for the University of Miami can ride FSU's jock so hard, there's legit chafing.

Will FSU treat this as their Super Bowl? Of course they will and it's also extremely likely that the 'Canes will take this game very seriously as well. It's going to be a primetime game, at HOME, with a juiced up crowd. You have a fair number of guys on the roster that have never beaten FSU, and they will be hungry to not only win but demolish a team that honestly doesn't have much to stand on. It's beyond obvious that the FSU team culture is trash, this game should be the game where Miami makes them quit, because they've been on the verge of doing so for **** near the last two months.
We know guys like X, Cam and others will set the tone, they want to dominate FSU and put them in the dirt.

Advertisement
Except that our defense is so bad that the talent level isn’t that lopsided. Anybody that thinks we’ll hold them to under 30 points after watching this embarrassment of a defense the last three weeks is deluding themselves and in for a rude awakening. We’re gonna win but it’ll be so much closer than it should and we’ll make their trash qb look like a Heisman contender.
Slight wager? Our DEFENSE as in a unit is nowhere near as bad as you all are trying to make us out to be. We have several holes that team's are capable of exploiting in the right scheme. Harris and Richards no bueno. That's is a given. However they don't have a quarterback accurate enough to consistently exploit our secondary. The other issue is our linebackers have the same skill set and if they don't play disciplined they get caught out of position. None of them are agile enough to shed blocks and disrupt plays if they don't maintain proper gap integrity. Hopefully Kiko can stick to the tight end so we can limit plays that develop underneath. We have lapses that continue to happen because several players don't play disciplined. If we can cut back on that were just fine.

Slight wager? Our DEFENSE as in a unit is nowhere near as bad as you all are trying to make us out to be. We have several holes that team's are capable of exploiting in the right scheme. Harris and Richards no bueno. That's is a given. However they don't have a quarterback accurate enough to consistently exploit our secondary. The other issue is our linebackers have the same skill set and if they don't play disciplined they get caught out of position. None of them are agile enough to shed blocks and disrupt plays if they don't maintain proper gap integrity. Hopefully Kiko can stick to the tight end so we can limit plays that develop underneath. We have lapses that continue to happen because several players don't play disciplined. If we can cut back on that were just fine.
After watching the film, Saturday looked a lot worse than what it was. If you were to tell me that Miami held Louisville to 3/12 on third down(and I didn't watch the game), I would have thought Miami would have won by 3 scores. The issue is that this D, when it breaks down gave up CHUNK PLAYS, and that's what kept Louisville in the game. combine that with two ST lapses, and a short field turnover, and this game ended up far too close for comfort. That said, Miami was up 14 with two minutes remaining, you can argue that Louisville scoring late was more a garbage time TD. The D even managed to contribute a TD, which helped.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that this D is the second coming of the 2001 unit, it isn't, the secondary is terrible and I get why Mario was desperate to add talent during the offseason because he likely saw this unit for what it was. That said, sometimes you can't get what you want and you have to work with what you have. We know reinforcements are on the way, but as of now, it's about finding a way to keep Hill, Richard and Harris from singlehandedly killing the season.

Advertisement
Except that our defense is so bad that the talent level isn’t that lopsided. Anybody that thinks we’ll hold them to under 30 points after watching this embarrassment of a defense the last three weeks is deluding themselves and in for a rude awakening. We’re gonna win but it’ll be so much closer than it should and we’ll make their trash qb look like a Heisman contender.
If you actually believe that you should jump on FSU and 17 points

Advertisement
Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
How many dudes have you let **** your wife

The only thing we can do to make sure we crush them is for someone to volunteer to eat dog **** if we don’t. Not it.

Advertisement
Back