To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"

Make no mistake. Glenn and/or Kromenhoek will absolutely score on our fake defense.

Kromenhoeks first pass attempt against Duke was a 100% perfect 50 yard dime into the endzone.

It won't be enough to keep up with Cam and the boys.

Probably something like 50 to 28.

Advertisement
THE definition of Moping.
1) I feel negatively about something.
2) I’m irritated by others not feeling negatively about it.
3) I’m gonna convince them to feel as negative as I do. Spread my pessimism.
4) I’m gonna claim to be a realist, and anyone who doesn’t share my pessimism needs to stop being silly (optimistic or excited).
Textbook mope

Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
Big facts!!! People keep laughing at me when I say FSU has a pretty good defense. FSU’s offense gift wrapped 5 turnovers and Duke still barely won

Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
I agree but they looked so poor against little Manny's s**t kicker team, it would be hard to believe.

Advertisement
FSU has so much quit in them this year. Can’t give them reason to play 60 minutes.
Punch them in the mouth at beginning of the game and we’ll have get lots of compelling recruiting highlights.

Shoot ourselves in the foot and FSU even in defeat can regain some recruiting momentum down the stretch.

I think we smoke them but don't be freaked out if they score on the first drive, it's the only thing Memphis does well is script that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

Rivalry game or not, these FSU players have to demoralized beyond belief at this point. Step on their neck early, get them down by 10 or more and they’ll fold up.

Louisville is far better than FSU, but the game plan is the same. Don’t help the opposing team and Miami wins, even with our sieve defense. They helped Lville all they could yesterday after fully taking control of the game in the third quarter, then giving up 14 in a heartbeat off the kickoff return and fumble. Almost cost them the W.

Advertisement
What brand of tampon do you use?

FSU is a dumpster fire and we are going to win by 3+ TDs

Big Boy GIF

I don't think the "rivalry, bro" thing plays into it as much anymore, at least among the players. It used to be that players grew up watching the Big 3 and then chose one of them and played for four years. Now with the portal, especially at FSU, the kids on the roster don't have that love for the program and hatred toward the other two.

I feel great about this game, this year.

Still, past years have shown me that what I think will happen, doesn't, and in some cases are the results are flat out shocking.

Us versus FSU, you can throw out sense a lot of the time. That's so true of most teams with regards to their number one rival. These games produce unexpected results at a higher clip than your other games.

Advertisement
Back