To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"

Advertisement
Wouldn’t stun me if we don’t cover. I agree with the general premise of OP that we’ll get their best shot. I think we either win by 14 or 40, it’s one of those games. Wouldn’t stun me if this was over by halftime.

Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
How long ago did you have a vasectomy?

Last edited:
Advertisement
To the "but it's a rivalry game, bro" and "you never know what can happen in a rivalry game" crowd, have you actually watched FSU play? I have. More than I care to admit. I watched the Duke game. They are God-awful. Brock Glenn might be worse than DJU, if that's possible. He has no pocket awareness. He will pick up some scrambling yards but they will likely have a bunch of negative plays on O. There is no intermediate or down field passing game whatsoever. I bet we'll see a bunch of screens. Provided we play fundamentally sound, it'll be hard for FSU to sustain drives.

On D, they're decent but they're demoralized by the fact that they have to hold opposing teams to less than 10 to win. They ultimately give up.

45-10.

Advertisement
I've hate watched every FSU game this year save for Cal, they suck pure and simple. Duke was absolutely terrible and FSU still couldn't do anything. They'll get a glimmer here and there, but that offense will eat them alive.

Advertisement
Except that our defense is so bad that the talent level isn’t that lopsided. Anybody that thinks we’ll hold them to under 30 points after watching this embarrassment of a defense the last three weeks is deluding themselves and in for a rude awakening. We’re gonna win but it’ll be so much closer than it should and we’ll make their trash qb look like a Heisman contender.
LOL @ you thinking FSU scores a season high on us with that Oline/Run game & Pass game 😂😂😂😂

VT/Cal were close due to Cam Turnovers and Louisvilles scheme was not a good matchup for us (I believe we put the game away If not for the KO TD and the fumble right after)

Brock Glenn is TRASH and so is the backup and that Oline will get them killed when we only rush 4.

Unless they get some huge plays early we will kill their will altogether and Mario is out to send a message to both recruits and to ***** boy Norvell. We haven’t forgotten 45-3

We completed our hardest stretch and don’t face a top tier QB till Syracuse to end the season.

Our D may be a concern but not this week

FSU is pure dog**** but Guidry treats fielding a good defense like it’s illegal so I think it will be challenging to cover unless we are absolutely lethal on offense

Except that our defense is so bad that the talent level isn’t that lopsided. Anybody that thinks we’ll hold them to under 30 points after watching this embarrassment of a defense the last three weeks is deluding themselves and in for a rude awakening. We’re gonna win but it’ll be so much closer than it should and we’ll make their trash qb look like a Heisman contender.
We are going to win and the team will make you look much closer to clitoralskin than caneskin.

The Muppets Cowboy GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Fans can say it all they want. I'll say it - we're gonna destroy FSU. It's the coaches' job to make sure the players are prepared and motivated regardless of the team and record.

Both things can be true.
Have the defensive coaches made sure their players are prepared the last three weeks?

Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
You do understand that how FANS feel about a game has zero effect on what actually happens in the game right?

Advertisement
Back