To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"

Advertisement
Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
I never say it but I truly feel we will kick the **** out of them this time. They are that bad. Hope I'm right.

Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
Laughable anyone thinks that way.

Sure, we beat them soundly, but the same could be said for VT, Cal and Louisville.

I’m sure the comments will pour in that FSU isn’t as good as those teams, and while true, welcome to their Super Bowl for the year.

Bro... put your big boy pants on.

FSU has scored 105 total points in 7 games this season.

We have the number one offense in college football.

You don't have be Einstein to know that means the tampons are a waste of time this week.

Advertisement
Have you seen their offense?

F$U gonna:

how to fold GIF by Digg

We are gonna destroy fsu. If we don’t, come back to this thread and call me a dumb **** assclown. My bet is you won’t be. Because fsu is one of the very worst teams in the entire country. Full stop. They are really, really, really bad. We are gonna beat the **** out of them. Stop being scared. They ******* suck. Legitimately. Not like oh they’re ok they just get unlucky. They’ve had guys hurt. No. They blow ***. We are gonna blow them the **** out.

Advertisement
Low T post.

I never go into any game saying Miami is going to win (unless it's a FAMU or Bethune-Cookman). This season so far has proven anyone can be beaten; right time, right place, right conditions, it can be done. All that being said, the best way to describe FSU on offense is to quote the guy in the restaurant while the Blues Brothers were dining. "Their offensive, smelly, I mean they smell bad". I won't predict a score but if FSU has several 3 and outs against this Miami offense, well.........

Our defense better not give up more than 20 points to that offense. And 10 of that 20 better be after we pull our starters midway through the 3rd quarter. This is the worse FSU team I’ve ever seen.

Advertisement
We are gonna destroy fsu. If we don’t, come back to this thread and call me a dumb **** assclown. My bet is you won’t be. Because fsu is one of the very worst teams in the entire country. Full stop. They are really, really, really bad. We are gonna beat the **** out of them. Stop being scared. They ******* suck. Legitimately. Not like oh they’re ok they just get unlucky. They’ve had guys hurt. No. They blow ***. We are gonna blow them the **** out.
Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

I think you are mistaking careless ego for we really want to hurt them.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t stun me if we don’t cover. I agree with the general premise of OP that we’ll get their best shot. I think we either win by 14 or 40, it’s one of those games. Wouldn’t stun me if this was over by halftime.
I truly don't believe there is a "best shot" left in them. They are mentally destroyed, emotionally checked out, and outmatched in talent. Maybe they dig deep and find something, but most of their team are either mercenaries who thought they were coming into a team to contend in the playoffs, or freshmen. The mercenaries likely have little loyalty to a team that right from game 1 was going nowhere. The freshmen are too busy learning to play. I just don't see where it's supposed to come from.

I truly don't believe there is a "best shot" left in them. They are mentally destroyed, emotionally checked out, and outmatched in talent. Maybe they dig deep and find something, but most of their team are either mercenaries who thought they were coming into a team to contend in the playoffs, or freshmen. The mercenaries likely have little loyalty to a team that right from game 1 was going nowhere. The freshmen are too busy learning to play. I just don't see where it's supposed to come from.
Yeah it feels like a reverse of 2022 to me

Leading in to that game we all knew we didn’t have a prayer even in a rivalry game. Even when FSU was elite years back and we were big underdogs we knew we could hang with them on emotion alone

That 2022 game we hit that field already beaten and I expect the same thing from them this time they will be overwhelmed by this offense

Could be true, hence the spread. I think id take their spread honestly because I just think this is the one shot they have to do anything remotely fun all season and they’ll show up, in whatever sense that means for what they’re capable of. They’ve been hanging around with teams.

That said, I’d also probably take an alt spread at like 35 because that’s totally on the table.

Advertisement
Back