The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time you’re right about something it’ll be the first time, so pretty much on point with this one.
Clever i guess.

Yea a guy with 51 career tds in college is better than guys with 70, 80, 90, 100, 140. Lmao

People go off feelings instead of facts and it cracks me up.

if cam started 2 or 3 seasons he would EASILY be top 5 all time in college.

Advertisement
Clever i guess.

Yea a guy with 51 career tds in college is better than guys with 70, 80, 90, 100, 140. Lmao

People go off feelings instead of facts and it cracks me up.

if cam started 2 or 3 seasons he would EASILY be top 5 all time in college.

Is Mike Vick one of the best college QBs ever?

The Arroyo/Coley combo people are the Manny isn’t getting fired people/Gattis isn’t getting fired, hope I’m wrong(!)people.

Pathetic and brainless sheep.
So true.

That said, if it is Arroyo…

I can haz this play? Plz.

1674929096759.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Frost was getting hammered weekly and banging co-eds in LINCOLN, NEB there's a good chance he doesn't make it to summer workouts living in Miami. Man needs some time off desperately based off the stories that have been out there.
Not to wax too philosophical, but he’s gotta make those changes within himself. He was in frikking NEBRASKA and he’s all Girl’s Gone Wild circa 1996. Doesn’t matter where he is, he will get in trouble if he hasn’t made the necessary changes.

With some of the candidates, we need to look deeper into the reason they had “success”. Not sure I trust Frost as this can’t miss OC. He was always around a more proven offensive mind whether it was Chip Kelly or Heupel. If he was a dynamic OC, Nebraska would’ve looked differently on offense.
Can y’all please do some research before you deliver your nuclear takes? Frost was under Chip for one year as a WR coach at Oregon. That’s his only crossover with Chip. He was Helfrich’s OC until he left for UCF in 2016. Heupel did not coach with Frost at UCF. He was the OC for Barry Odom at Missouri. He replaced Frost as HC when he left for Nebraska in 2018. This is not hard info to find

Advertisement
Look I don’t give a **** about Arroyo one way or the other at this point, but let’s at least act like we watch football.

Even the most dominant teams in this sport throw up stinkers. Georgia had 12 going into the 4th quarter against Mizzou this year.

Well said. And it happened to be their lowest output of the season. The next 5 games, they put up 45, 35, 37, 56, and 34 respectively...I'd take scoring like that around here every day of the week.

But some people just want to be petty ********. And no - I'm not rooting for Arroyo to be here - just am tired of the baseless bashing that happens.

Look I don’t give a **** about Arroyo one way or the other at this point, but let’s at least act like we watch football.

Even the most dominant teams in this sport throw up stinkers. Georgia had 12 going into the 4th quarter against Mizzou this year.
All good. I wasn’t serious.
I do deserve a ‘roll eyes’ emoji though.

Pretty good OC.
I don’t think Mario or Alonzo are going with the ‘ex” route, IMO.

…but they had 10 points with 7 minutes to go in the 4th.
Haha. I guess he just didn’t call it enough. I just remember watching that play and thinking “I haven’t seen that before, everyone should/will be running this same thing on the goal line”

Advertisement
Is Mike Vick one of the best college QBs ever?
when you say best do you mean top 10? Top 20? Or what?

Vick is the most dynamic and exciting qb ive ever seen but one of the best overall.... no not really.

Do you put cam above dorsey as purely a COLLEGE qb?

It was 1000% the best season that I had ever seen until 2019 & Joey B came along and had 65 TD’s and threw 76% lol. Absolutely ridiculous, idc who he had at the skill spots.
It was a remarkable year and one of the best seasons ever. But 1 year doesnt put you in the top college qbs ever. Thats all my point is. If he started 2 or 3 seasons hes in the top 5 all time.

Heck that's one thing I do well is heal! Busted bones, gunshots, you name it. Physical therapy, the right kind, can do wonders to keep you going. Just played 18 holes Thursday and am in the midst of painting a storage shed, and built 50 yards of 4 board fencing last week. All is good ... thanks for the thought!!
Glad for you man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back