The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hadn’t reviewed Grimes, but am now sold

And for the Gattis slurpers, Dave Arranda fired Larry Fedora after 1yr, so it’s more common than you think to change coordinators when they disappoint
Gattis slurpers?! Where?!

Advertisement

1669129704732.gif

And he can recruit, and he has a history with Mario, and he’s adapted his offense based on his qb. Makes too much sense - please do it!
I don’t disagree with you but why wouldn’t MC have gone after him last December? Was there something in his Texas contract that would have precluded him from taking a job this fall?

I feel like somebody would know if MC interviewed him so I’m only assuming it never happened.

I don’t disagree with you but why wouldn’t MC have gone after him last December? Was there something in his Texas contract that would have precluded him from taking a job this fall?

I feel like somebody would know if MC interviewed him so I’m only assuming it never happened.
Who knows? Maybe herman wanted a year off from coaching (he’s on tv this year after being with the bears last year). Maybe it was contractual. Either way let’s go after him!

Advertisement
Make Garrett Riley an offer he can't refuse. That is exactly the offense Mario wants to run. Spread with complete balance in the run game.

What you’re failing to understand is Mario doesn’t believe in scoring points.

where did he and Mario meet?
Mario talked about when he was at bama after they lost to osu in the first playoff they went to learn his offense from him (he was going into his first year as the hc at houston at the time).

Advertisement
Graham Craig Western Georgia OC for the last 3 years. He worked a season as a grad assistant at Arizona State, and he spent the 2018 season as an offensive analyst at Nevada. In April of 2019, Craig became the director of football operations at Samford. His teams have averaged over 500 yards a game and over 6,000 yards of offense.

The dreams people live in this thread lol. Then reality sets in, or it should but won't, when you see something like the Fullback tweet. Despite that and every factor on Earth showing exactly what Mario is going to do

Advertisement
The more I think of it the more Anae makes the most sense. Develops qb's, utilizes the entire field, brings balanced run/pass approach, and has done a lot with less. Not sure if he can recruit at the highest level but we have enough on that side to make up for any deficiencies there. You lure him with 💵 and the ability to bring a couple assistants of his choosing and let's ride.
Syracuse’s offense?

People seem to forget Lincoln Riley had a FB at Oklahoma all the time, he just played them as H-Back because they were athletic enough to do that.

Don't go nuts yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back