The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody always says this about a new coach. That they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. It’s what Nebraska folks thought about Frost. Mario keep rolling an offense out there like this and his *** will be gone before this incoming class graduates. Rad, Alonzo etc don’t strike me as the kind of folks that will allow themselves to be attached to that kind of incompetence. Good thing is I can’t imagine a scenario where things don’t improve. but make no mistake, things HAVE to improve and by a lot. Not even about wins and losses right now. It is about competence. I am scared of what could happen this weekend.
I have no info on how things work but from reading and seeing how everything went down..I think Mario runs the show, I doubt Zo and Rad would be here without him. I think our situation is different from Nebraska and frost. But i agree it should improve but that's because I don’t think it can get worse

Advertisement

1669070315669.gif

I agree, but let's be real about the personnel gap. They are putting up those numbers without their preseason #1 WR.

Much better talent and depth across the board on O compared to what we have.

How does Kevin Wilson do with what we have next season? Thats the question.

Absolutely agree that the talent is not the same. Having said that the level of disfunction this year is beyond talent level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

More annoying with this not because of us having a fullback. (I actually like us having one)

Where I have an issue is that Mario is making this decision while not being committed to an OC/ letting them make these decisions. Unless we are keeping Gattis, Michigan is the team that is known for using fullbacks.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back